Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being 5’9 and muscular Is better than being 6’3 with the frame of a male child

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I would rather be 5’9 180 pounds than be 6’3 130 pounds you’ll just look like an overgrown child at that weight while at 5’9 180 pounds people will actually respect you and treat you like a man you’re less likely to be targeted by people

Nah it's better to be 6'3

Being a genetically gifted in terms of frame and muscle mass manlet (5'9 at least) is better than a tallfag (6'3) with bad genes, yeah.
Though maybe to foids, the latter is still better.

True 5'9" isn't even short except to :foidSoy:

Even if being taller would get more foids, fuck that.

Sad Feelings GIF

Cute thread, but that never happens. I've never seen a tall man with a small frame. The taller you are, the larger your frame is. 90% of the time, you can tell if a man is tall or short just by looking at his frame.

You can clearly see that he's tall (188cm to be exact) ^^^

You can clearly see that he's short (he's actually 166 cm)

Last edited:
I've never seen a tall man with a small frame. The taller you are, the larger your frame is. 90% of the time, you can tell if a man is tall or short just by looking at his frame.
This. So, in this thread, OP is talking about exclusive cases.

Cute thread, but that never happens. I've never seen a tall man with a small frame. The taller you are, the larger your frame is. 90% of the time, you can tell if a man is tall or short just by looking at his frame.
View attachment 646769
You can clearly see that he's tall (188cm to be exact) ^^^
View attachment 646768
You can clearly see that he's short (he's actually 166 cm)
Thats not true I get framemogged by people shorter than me on a daily basis 130 pounds is objectively small for a man unless you’re a turbo manlet

This. So, in this thread, OP is talking about exclusive cases.
We're literally talking about extremely rare cases though. Reaching your maximum genetic potential for your frame size is correlated with height. This means that if you get proper nutrition and you end up at your maximum genetic potential and you're tall, your frame will also be large. If you are malnourished, you won't grow to your maximum height potential and your frame will also be smaller.

Thats not true I get framemogged by people shorter than me on a daily basis 130 pounds is objectively small for a man unless you’re a turbo manlet
How tall are you?

Depends on the face

We're literally talking about extremely rare cases though. Reaching your maximum genetic potential for your frame size is correlated with height. This means that if you get proper nutrition and you end up at your maximum genetic potential and you're tall, your frame will also be large. If you are malnourished, you won't grow to your maximum height potential and your frame will also be smaller.
Then why do I see more short guys with large frames than tall guys with large frames ?

Ofc, it's like water is wet. JFL. I'm not even talking about the correlation between height and dick size.
Taller guys have everything bigger compared to short ones (on average).

Then why do I see more short guys with large frames than tall guys with large frames ?
Because your eyes are fucked up. And you don't know what confirmation bias is. And that short men framefraud.

Last edited:
Ofc, it's like water is wet. JFL. I'm not even talking about the correlation between height and dick size.
Taller guys have everything bigger compared to short ones (on average).
It actually exists (taller = bigger), shorter = smaller). A guy once tried to bully me (he's a general jackass who tries to "dominate" people) and I insulted him on his height (he's 167 cm) and he told me that short men have large dicks (kek) and tried to fight me. Even though I was obese at the time (and he's sportsmaxxed), the fact that I heightmogged him meant that I managed to beat him up with very little damage dealt to me.

Because your eyes are fucked up.
No they aren’t I rarely see guys shorter than me with a frame smaller than mine it’s more common to see a 5’6 160 pound guy than a 6’5 210 pound guy most people over 6’0 are between 150-180 pounds

No they aren’t I rarely see guys shorter than me with a frame smaller than mine it’s more common to see a 5’6 160 pound guy than a 6’5 210 pound guy most people over 6’0 are between 150-180 pounds
Stop sniffing glue and read my edited reply.

Stop sniffing glue and read my edited reply.
I know short men frame fraud that’s my point a 5’7 170 pound man looks more masculine and developed than a 6’0 130 pound man

I know short men frame fraud that’s my point a 5’7 170 pound man looks more masculine and developed than a 6’0 130 pound man
A man who is 183cm and 59kg is literally an Auschwitz survivor. Unless you saw him working in some concentration camp, he doesn't exist, because he's already dead.
Also, that's not what framefrauding is.

A man who is 183cm and 59kg is literally an Auschwitz survivor. Unless you saw him working in some concentration camp, he doesn't exist, because he's already dead.
Also, that's not what framefrauding is.
Then what else could it be looking taller due to a larger frame ? Cause that can only do so much for you after a certain height it’s over for you

Then what else could it be looking taller due to a larger frame ? Cause that can only do so much for you after a certain height it’s over for you
No, it's just that a tall man with a small frame is an oxymoron.

6'3 is better. Hardcore exercise can bulk up the shoulders of a framecel but no amount of exercise cures manletism.

6'3 is better no doubt about it

6’0, 180 lbs maybe

But 5’9 is still a cultural manlet even if he’s not a statistical one

I would rather be 5’9 180 pounds than be 6’3 130 pounds you’ll just look like an overgrown child at that weight while at 5’9 180 pounds people will actually respect you and treat you like a man you’re less likely to be targeted by people
U can always add muscle by gymaxx and steroidmaxx but you cant add height :blackpill::blackpill:

U can always add muscle by gymaxx and steroidmaxx but you cant add height :blackpill::blackpill:
That's true, btw. Even if you're a framelet. Your height will compensate for that if you gain some muscle mass.

I agree.
I think 5'9 is overated when you are taller than it barefoot.

Last edited:
Exactly. The taller you are the more likely you are to be kinda framecel

frame is cope

it goes like this: face > height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame

Yeah this is low IQ cope. Here in Denmark the average height for young males is 6'0 and every man will automatically disrespect a guy that they LITERALLY look down upon.

Statistically impossible, so I don't believe you.
Statistically possible and measured everyday in very tall people. It's humans being not designed to be too tall hence extremely tall=highly likely to be too skinny or bad frame.

Again: i see that everyday in dinaro-mediterranean people

No, it's just that a tall man with a small frame is an oxymoron.
There was a guy in my class who was 6’3 with shoulders of a female child, everyone else on earth had a bigger frame than him, you get lots of tall lanklets

I was just pointing out how the best frame i saw was from guys around 1.75-1.80
Even then, 175-180cm isn't manlet tier. The whole "tall guys have bad frames" thing is cope for manletcels.

There was a guy in my class who was 6’3 with shoulders of a female child, everyone else on earth had a bigger frame than him, you get lots of tall lanklets
I've never seen a tall man with a small frame. Plus height is more important than frame.

Statistically possible and measured everyday in very tall people. It's humans being not designed to be too tall hence extremely tall=highly likely to be too skinny or bad frame.

Again: i see that everyday in dinaro-mediterranean people
I've never seen than. Every tall man I've ever seen had a much larger frame than most men.

I've never seen than. Every tall man I've ever seen had a much larger frame than most men.
Kinda if tallfag is a scare crow then they look bad and even comparable to avg build manlet

I have 3 chadpreet lite friends, all 3 taller than me. Two are identical twins, younger twin goes to gym and looks massive. Older twin is avg looking

3rd guy is underweight and looks worse than me despite being taller

So generally taller = bigger frame but basic amount of muscle is needed

Apex index can give manlets chance to have bigger frame by default

Kinda if tallfag is a scare crow then they look bad and even comparable to avg build manlet

I have 3 chadpreet lite friends, all 3 taller than me. Two are identical twins, younger twin goes to gym and looks massive. Older twin is avg looking

3rd guy is underweight and looks worse than me despite being taller

So generally taller = bigger frame but basic amount of muscle is needed

Apex index can give manlets chance to have bigger frame by default
Just having wide shoulders (even if they're not very broad) is enough for one to have an aesthetic physique. Men with wide frames can just be low bf% and lean and they'll have a better physique than most men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back