Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a maycel sucks.

Wait a year and maycels are old posters

JFL.

you should see juncels julycels and augustcels. if theyre in college, its the most accelerated form of ldar any human could possibly imagine.

advanced ldar.

i dont hate maycels from the get-go, but there has been some recurring incidents of maycels claiming to have had girlfriends, and getting out of inceldom too soon.

i feel like we have some infiltrators, ive already sussed out a few, and this only extends to outside platforms other than incels.is

lol i love your avatar btw :heart:

i dont hate maycels from the get-go, but there has been some recurring incidents of maycels claiming to have had girlfriends, and getting out of inceldom too soon.

i feel like we have some infiltrators, ive already sussed out a few, and this only extends to outside platforms other than incels.is

lol i love your avatar btw :heart:

Ty, it was custom made for me, it was one of my characters in Maple Story.
So am I a clean purecel? :)

Ignore all maycel threads, block all Maycels, report all maycel posts

Ty, it was custom made for me, it was one of my characters in Maple Story.
So am I a clean purecel? :)
if you havent smoke, drank, and had sex then your pure like me ;)

anime_girl_winking-t2.jpg

Well, the problem with some of these maycels is that they don't read the shit here, they just come here, open an account and start making shitposting right away. Like I have been told by a number of maycels that I should not chase white women etc. LMAO.

Maycels unite! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Jfl @ regulars here calling me out as a newcel gaycel maycel btw. I've been around the incel communities since 2016, probably longer than some of the most well-known posters around here. The only reason I'm a maycel is because I'm too much of a sperglord to keep up with my incel accounts.

I'm lurked r/incels since late 2016 (and this forum since the day of its creation) but I was too high inhib to ever register or post. Of course I had to choose May to finally release my inhibitions. So close to at least being an Aprilcel. :feelscry:

I would have roped if I was a maycel, I don't know how you do it.

being an alt-less loser sucks