Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a maycel sucks.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
No one here respects me here just because I am a maycel it's like maycels are the worst kind of humans out there :feelsbadman:

maycels = truest incels

think about it, maycels get BULLIED and CAST ASIDE even in incel circles. it doesnt get truer than that.

maycels = truest incels

think about it, maycels get BULLIED and CAST ASIDE even in incel circles. it doesnt get truer than that.

T_T is it over for maycels?

Just stand up to novembERcels when they bully you.

Any other PUAHateCels here?

Another news report, another big reddit thread, another twitter outrage and we'll be replaced. It won't be long, hang in there fellow maycel

The pressure will be off you guys when the junecels arrive

Just wait a few months and you will integrate into Incels.me :)

Junecels will soon be the worst

I CANT WAIT THIS LONG KILL ME PLEASE

Just get your post count up

If you blen in its fine. Its not like your join date is displayed next to your name. Its only when some faggot makes bluepilled/cucked/bait or fakecel posts do we click on their username and suprise suprise see that they are maycels

If you blen in its fine. Its not like your join date is displayed next to your name. Its only when some faggot makes bluepilled/cucked/bait or fakecel posts do we click on their username and suprise suprise see that they are maycels
What are you talking about?! it's right there under your avatar look to your left dude, "Joined: Nov 26, 2017"
I am fucking branded.

Calm down bro. I do not discriminate. To me all of you are equally worthless.

maycels = truest incels

This, when you're invalidated everywhere and then on the incel forums too because maycels became a meme within less than a month... :kys:
The pressure will be off you guys when the junecels arrive

It won't help them come back from having 80% of the forums users specifically target them to harass them and feel like this is the one place where they can be chads by bullying maycels

What are you talking about?! it's right there under your avatar look to your left dude, "Joined: Nov 26, 2017"
I am fucking branded.
I dont see it anywhere. If i dont see it its false

Attachments

• RIGHT-THERE.png
    RIGHT-THERE.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 88
Please teach me senpai ♥

Very well! Incel state indicates medicore genetics; with such genetics it is nearly impossible for you to get dates, regardless of how much dating advices he gets or tactics he learns.

are you a blindcel xD?

He is probably browsing the site on a mobile phone.

Ic 7486

Is it over for maycels?

No, just dont break the rules and increase your post count.

I wish you a pleasant time in the forum = ).

looks at the ban appeal section

I mean, it’s warranted in some cases.

It's over for Maycels

Low effort post count post in order separate myself from maycels

No one here respects me here just because I am a maycel it's like maycels are the worst kind of humans out there :feelsbadman:
Back to your leper colony aka (((inceldom discussions)))

It's over for Junecels

I'm just waiting for it to become june. plus i outrank half the faggots talking shit.

I'm just waiting for it to become june. plus i outrank half the faggots talking shit.

SHOTS FIRED :fire::fire::fire::fire: MAYCELS > ALL OTHER CELS COME AT US NOOB WANNA-BE-CELS :cool:

Rather be a Junecel than a Maycel lmao

What the hell is a maycel?

Just stand up to novembERcels when they bully you.
Well, the problem with some of these maycels is that they don't read the shit here, they just come here, open an account and start making shitposting right away. Like I have been told by a number of maycels that I should not chase white women etc. LMAO.

If only registering in a forum in May made me less of an incel, I'd take it.

is OmegaKV here? did he ascend?

It sucks being a maycel. I wish I joined up when r/incels got shut down but I was to high inhib to make an account so I lurked up until now.

It sucks being a maycel. I wish I joined up when r/incels got shut down but I was to high inhib to make an account so I lurked up until now.
It's fine

I accept maycels if they are good users

Maycels unite! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Jfl @ regulars here calling me out as a newcel gaycel maycel btw. I've been around the incel communities since 2016, probably longer than some of the most well-known posters around here. The only reason I'm a maycel is because I'm too much of a sperglord to keep up with my incel accounts.

Maycel = incelqueers infiltrator 99% of the time