Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a mercenary

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
I'll probably never ER. I don't have the balls to do that. But my biggest dream is to be a mercenary, make good money and hopefully die young so I won't have to suffer this loneliness anymore. :cryfeels:

But then again maybe my mercenary comrads won't accept me because I'm NA. I'll probably ER in a few years if that happens

Do mercenary companies even exist still? Do any countries hire them? Like the only modern merc outfit I've ever heard of was blackwater and that they were doing shady shit during the 2000s.

You're Native American? Just cherokeemaxx bro.

I'll tell you my opinion of modern war and how current mercenaries cannot be compared to those of even ~60 years ago
The last time you could've truly been a mercenary was in the 50s and 60s during Africa's time of constant civil wars and unrest following decolonization. You see it during the Katanga insurgency in the Congo, the Biafran war, etc.

In this day and age of modern war, especially with electronics warfare, there is no glory or adventure to be found in mercenary work
The best hope you have is to join some kind of private military organization (but they only accept veterans) but even then you'll be sent to guard some oil rig and stopping it from falling into the hands from some other country's mercenaries

Sometimes I wish I took that job in Rhodesia... Maybe it wouldn't have become Zimbabwe...

Were you a merc? How did you get accepted by the group? I'm NA as fuck so everyone hates me after 2 weeks even why I try my best to be like them.
Sometimes I wish I took that job in Rhodesia... Maybe it wouldn't have become Zimbabwe...
Were you a merc? How did you get accepted by the group? I'm NA as fuck so everyone hates me after 2 weeks even why I try my best to be like them.

French Foreign Legion vs Wagner Group, that's an interesting discussion on incels.is. I personally sympathize with Legion Etrangere much more. Few years ago they decided to grow, so it should be easier to get there now. They're also very open about what they want from their recruits.
And there's noone to fuck anyway, so incel-firendly in that sense I guess.

Being merc might break some laws, ask your lawyer if mercenary career is right for you.

French Foreign Legion vs Wagner Group, that's an interesting discussion on incels.is. I personally sympathize with Legion Etrangere much more. Few years ago they decided to grow, so it should be easier to get there now. They're also very open about what they want from their recruits.
And there's noone to fuck anyway, so incel-firendly in that sense I guess.

Being merc might break some laws, ask your lawyer if mercenary career is right for you.
FFL is based might join that if I cant go into my own military
Do 5 years and then see if I can do merc shit or studymaxx after

I used to work for a company that offered careers as mercenary, maybe you heard of it G4S. But I was too unmotivated to go down that route.

I used to work for a company that offered careers as mercenary, maybe you heard of it G4S. But I was too unmotivated to go down that route.
G4S is that cuck company that picks up money from companies, no? How the fuck do they rape femoids and shoot guns?

G4S is that cuck company that picks up money from companies, no? How the fuck do they rape femoids and shoot guns?
They employ soldiers in their own private army, literally mercenaries

French Foreign Legion vs Wagner Group
FFL is based might join that if I cant go into my own military
Do 5 years and then see if I can do merc shit or studymaxx after
Dont do that, FFL only will use you as a decoy.
I go to a brazilian chan sometimes, and a user there said that is not good unless you want to leave your country to live in France, he even said that they didnt even explain how to properly use the weapon and they are nothing but decoys for another soldiers from different part of the army.
Based how many warcrimes have they commited? :feelshmm:
If you want that much of adrenaline and dangerous life, why dont become a professional bank robber or similar ?
I know that aint easy, but with the training time that you will spend on the army, you can train yourself and have real chances, is just a hit and go, plus 99% of the bank robberies are made by desperate people with no proper plan and knowledge, even knowing that, some still manage to escape at first-world countries, even if is only with an small quantity of money.

Last edited:
Dont do that, FFL only will use you as a decoy.
I go to a brazilian chan sometimes, and a user there said that is not good unless you want to leave your country to live in France, he even said that they didnt even explain how to properly use the weapon and they are nothing but decoys for another soldiers from different part of the army.
If im going to rope anyways might aswell rope in Afghanistan when my gun malfunctions and no one told me how to fix it :feelsjuice:

I've read quite a bit on this. Someone mentioned french foreign legion but there are other countries depending on nationality like spanish legion. There are pmcs but you need a military background or serious connections. Other than that good luck. Most mercenaries come from 3rd world shitholes that fight for peanuts in civil wars and you wouldn't stand a chance or even want to try if you come from a developed nation

I'll probably never ER. I don't have the balls to do that. But my biggest dream is to be a mercenary, make good money and hopefully die young so I won't have to suffer this loneliness anymore. :cryfeels:

But then again maybe my mercenary comrads won't accept me because I'm NA. I'll probably ER in a few years if that happens
Joined Nov 13, 2021 Posts 25 Online 3h 38m:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: