Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Being a Namecel

Alexander Megiddo

Alexander Megiddo

Banned
-
Is it possible to be a Namecel, i.e., incel because of your name? My name is currently Stephen which I think is a beta name, I am currently working on getting it changed to Alexander which is more masculine and alpha. However since I am named after my Dad he is trying to prevent me.

I don't think it changes anything.

One of the dumbest threads I've ever seen, you're mega coping if you think changing your name will change anything.

Looks will halo the name.

I don't think it changes anything.

Perhaps not in my case, but in some more extreme cases like if your name is Gaylord, I think changing it can help.

It doesnt change anything, but alexander is a good name. It supposedly means "protector of mankind, defender of men" or something like that

It may help if you are actually named Chad, but that doesn't apply to normies so no.

Is it possible to be a Namecel, i.e., incel because of your name? My name is currently Stephen which I think is a beta name, I am currently working on getting it changed to Alexander which is more masculine and alpha. However since I am named after my Dad he is trying to prevent me.
Stephen is ok, don't be ridiculous. Use Steve if you prefer. As someone who uses different names for different groups (I have 2 names and a nickname), it doesn't matter

One of the dumbest threads I've ever seen, you're mega coping if you think changing your name will change anything.

There is actually evidence that you name can make a big difference in life. Having a name who's first letter is higher on the alphabet has been show to considerably increase the odds of winning elections or getting chosen from a list for example because your name will appear higher on the list.

There is actually evidence that you name can make a big difference in life. Having a name who's first letter is higher on the alphabet has been show to considerably increase the odds of winning elections or getting chosen from a list for example because your name will appear higher on the list.
Yes but if you are a truecel you can have the chadiest name and it wont matter and vice versa. Given the fact that if you are old enough to be here, you're name wont effect you're development anymore and changing it in hopes of ascension is absolutely pointless ESPECIALLY if you are a truecel and not a larper.

nah, melbert will slay if he's a chad

What do you think about Patrick?

Slightly beta ngl, but only cause all the patricks I have known have been kind of soy, and the name generates the impression of a bearded, soy, indie game developer type for me.

Slightly beta ngl, but only cause all the patricks I have known have been kind of soy, and the name generates the impression of a bearded, soy, indie game developer type for me.
Weird, because i hate beards.

I've known men with feminine names...but you can always change your name later on through a legal process, or simply use a nickname.

avi + thread content:
Soyboy

ethnics are namecels by default. look at all the asians that anglicise their rice names JFL

ethnics are namecels by default. look at all the asians that anglicise their rice names JFL

Very true, all the Asians I know that get to have sex have especially white names like Camden or Bryce.

Patrick the Great Faggot. See? It doesnt work

Keep coping. Repeat after me. FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME

Alexander the great coper

> Chad’s name is “Retarded Gay-Nigger”
> foid: “oooh, so unique — is it pronounced ‘nee-djair”??”
> Chad: “no! It’s nigger! Nigger nigger nigger NIGGER!!!!!”
> foid: “wow, such confidence”

Name doesnt matter. FACE>EVERYTHING

I have a foreign sounding name which isn't helping very much in establishing trust

Stephen James

Stephen James,a male model. Do you think he have diffuculty because of his "beta" name ?JFL

Change in jin

1. Please don't dox yourself. It's risky.
2. You usually make good points but this one is above autism.

name > face > height tbh ngl

Ugly people tend to have ugly names

I knew of a guy whos name is DICK. He's a normie with a good frame, almost a manlet in his mid 30s. He had a good success with foids. They drove to his house just so he could fuck them. I know because he was my neighbour. Only 5k men are named Dick in my country.

Just change your name to Dick bro.

Last edited:
if your name is albert, eugene, reginald or melvin you need to rope asap

blaming names is sort of a cope

it might make some slight difference but inevitably if you're chad you'll thrive with a name like melvin and if you're melvin you'll fail with a name like chad