Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Being a nice guy takes you nowhere

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Foids say that Incels cannot attract women because they are toxic and hateful people. This is not true because when Incels become nice guys, they are still ignored and rejected by women. Being a nice guy is like giving consent to a foid to be her shoulder to cry on and use you for favors. Its true, nice guys finish last.
I used to be a nice guy when I was in my early teens and I learned that being a nice guy will lead to nowhere with women. And what's the point of being nice to women when they won't give you anything in return? The answer is that you shouldn't be nice to women, they don't care if you're nice

Last edited:
"It is not a fire that attracts the moths but the light". The light here symbolises looks and genes. Chads can afford to be bad (burn as a fire), because their light is so strong that foids (moths) doesn't care. While sub5 and normies don't have any light, so it doesn't matter if we will become nice or an assholes, the effects will be still the same. At least that's how I understand this

incels are not "toxic and hateful people" we all act like normies irl and only post sexist/racist or just anything extremist on anonymous forums, even then they still say our sexism can be "sensed" by the women around us.

incels are not "toxic and hateful people" we all act like normies irl and only post sexist/racist or just anything extremist on anonymous forums, even then they still say our sexism can be "sensed" by the women around us.
That's bullshit, women can't read my mind

Being a nice guy doesn't work, and parents who shove this idea to young man are criminals. Past 2010 its criminal, prior to that I can understand since this actually worked for many b00mers/gen x/ early millenials.

That's bullshit, women can't read my mind
they can't tell when a man is an obvious abuser so i wonder what makes them think they can read our minds.

Foids just say this to keep the betas tamed and docile, they know that rejected males would absolutely physically DESTROY them if they were not brainwashed into being simps

Foids say that Incels cannot attract women because they are toxic and hateful people. This is not true because when Incels become nice guys, they are still ignored and rejected by women. Being a nice guy is like giving consent to a foid to be her shoulder to cry on and use you for favors. Its true, nice guys finish last.
I used to be a nice guy when I was in my early teens and I learned that being a nice guy will lead to nowhere with women. And what's the point of being nice to women when they won't give you anything in return? The answer is that you shouldn't be nice to women, they don't care if you're nice
Another cope that they will spit out is "There's just not enough good men out here. I'm forced to look for bad boys". Basically they care more about getting someone "confident" than their own safety.

Nice guys leads to betabuxxing at best and If your lucky you can clean her snatch after she's had her holes drilled by a fuckboi chad thats a niceguys fate
And thats only if the foid is nice enough to involve said niceguy in the bedroom :feelsgah:

Being a nice guy doesn't work, and parents who shove this idea to young man are criminals.
they do this to protect their kids from someone who is stronger and get beaten.
like if the kid offends someone in powerful position he could be hurt.

They don't care when im hateful either. Indifference is the opposite of love.

I learn it the hard way. Being nice give you no benefit in this world.

Whether in dating or anything whatsoever it really doesn’t. Be low inhib as you can but never reveal your true intention or power level

they do this to protect their kids from someone who is stronger and get beaten.
like if the kid offends someone in powerful position he could be hurt.
Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

1. Looks 2. Well endowment 3. Money. Personality is at the bottom somewhere...u might of stepped on it trying to avoid some dog shit..

It's abnormal to speak to other races in person.

I’m single so ya, it’s over for nice guys.

You would think that after centuries of slavery and abuse Negroes would understand White people to be the source of their issues.

Yet, almost every day, I see "coons" bowing to the White man and treating him like he's some sort of god. These coons are so convinced that their "Whitish" behavior is going to win them favor in America and Europe that they don't mind discriminating against their own Black brethren.

Do you really think the White man cares about your employment status or education level? Fools. He sees you as nothing more than a "trained monkey" civilized enough to serve him. That's why he has two or three "Black friends" who will never step inside his home. That's why he says "I've met many unruly Blacks, but you are different." It's because he has a brainwashed(or should I say "White-washed") race traitor to worship him.

Was it not clear when he whipped and raped our male ancestors? When he hung them simply for staring at his "pure" daughters? When he segregated his lands and confined us to little, run-down spaces? Take a nice and meaningful gaze into the mirror. When you do that, you'll see the reflection of truth: you aren't White, no matter how "Whitish" you try to become.

You'll never be one of those cave savages through blood. That's why you'll perish at the hands of your White "allies" during the inevitable race war.

If I could be a Cracker, for a day.

If I could be a Cracker for a day, a Cracker I could be. Global praise for white accomplishments as far as I could see.

I'd go to Korea for the exotic Asian honeys. Then I'd bicker at the Chiinks, for making honest money.

I would love and cherish a Korean trophy wife. Then I'd tell her, she's only, good for making rice!

Oh, if I could be a Cracker for a day, I could live my life the pale and privileged way. I'd chain the apes and find Redskins to slay, If I could be a Cracker for a day.

I could go to Africa and find some diamond mines to loot. The apes there would surely obey me, since I've got NRA guns to shoot.

Oh, if I could be a Cracker for a day, I could live my life the pale and privileged way. I'd chain the apes and find Redskins to slay, If I could be a Cracker, for a day.

But I don't have to be a Cracker for a day, and I really don't want to be. Because Cracker let me tell you, it's plain and simple to see, that if I were you for a day then I'd be, foolishly hating me. So I don't want to be a Cracker, for a day.

No, I don't want to be a Cracker, for a day. I don't want to live my life the pale and privileged way. I'll settle down in my cell downtown, but that's okay, because I'll never be a Cracker, for a day.

Last edited:
I’m single so ya, it’s over for nice guys.
Nice to have a good looking face...nice to be well endowed..(85 percent problem solved)

People were taking advantage of me being nice for 22 years. They still do to this day though I have changed since I embraced the blackpill. I still can't control my personality type, I am socially awkward and avoid confrontations when possible, but I now no longer actively try to please others, If I don't have to do something I won't.

When I was 21 and working in a restaurant all the women would abuse me and put me in shit jobs and tell me to do the worst things and I would do it all like a fucking mongoloid retarded slave. Also people would make fun of me in break room and laugh at me and I would go along with it.

Jfl the most Suifuel memory I have is some fucking ugly fat whore a legit 2/10 ugly deformed woman, she was complaining that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet, and then she chose to ask me directly, do you have a boyfriend? But in a mocking tone, like she picked on me since I'm so ugly to ask me that. And I said yes because what else am I suppose to fucking say when I'm singled out like that? Am I suppose to admit I'm a fucking 22yr old virgin so they mock me even harder? I shouldn't have said anything to that whore but anyway that was pre-blackpilled, or I was in the process of getting blackpilled rather, but anyway I digress, I said yes I have a gf and then that whore goes...

"SEE EVEN HE HAS A GF"

That was so fucking brutal to hear... She even put the emphasis on 'even he'... And she did not even understand what she said, what she implied, those brainrot toilet lived such a sheltered live, such a tutorial level that she did not even understand how fucked up it was what she just said to me, in the big room of people on their break.

Man that was a suifuel day for me, instances like this is really what pushed me over the line to make an account here and blackpill myself.

I have to say that ever since Blackpill, my psyche improved, or changed rather... I don't know if I can call it an improvement, but it's certainly different... I no longer blame myself to the extent I used to, I no longer cry or suffer as much as I did. But my other emotions also faded, it's like I died inside and I can't decide if its better that way or not, but I do lean towards it being better, because back in those days I was really suffering...

angry-black.gif

hoshifool-seung.gif

"Chill out man. Everything is on cam"

latina-fina-la-fina.gif

To the normie mind, "nice" means weak, pussy, pushover. It's not just holes who think like this, but men too. Most people are pieces of shit who respond only to force and fear, not reason and morals. It's a mog or be mogged world. Nice means being psychologically mogged aka socially dominated.

Don't be nice.

To the normie mind, "nice" means weak, pussy, pushover. It's not just holes who think like this, but men too. Most people are pieces of shit who respond only to force and fear, not reason and morals. It's a mog or be mogged world. Nice means being psychologically mogged aka socially dominated.

Don't be nice.
Be nice...but carry a BIG STICK
(take it as u want)
and u will be accepted

Don't be nice.
I stopped being the "nice" guy a long time ago. I don't regret it

I stopped being the "nice" guy a long time ago. I don't regret it
I actually did an experiment back in 2008 being playing the simp nice guy act....

My paychecks went quicker...no pussy...just got played....

I was under the blue pilled black pilled (yes the two can mix) impression that I was my fault..I wast good enough

I actually did an experiment back in 2008 being playing the simp nice guy act....

My paychecks went quicker...no pussy...just got played....

I was under the blue pilled black pilled (yes the two can mix) impression that I was my fault..I wast good enough
Tbh, I am nice to other guys but not to females.

Tbh, I am nice to other guys but not to females.
Yea...when I was in nyc...I would purpose bump into bitches and not say excuse me....I would help out homeless men with change...never homeless females

Yea...when I was in nyc...I would purpose bump into bitches and not say excuse me....I would help out homeless men with change...never homeless females
I always tip male cashiers at restaurants. And I do favors for my male coworkers while I don't help my female coworkers,I leave them with extra work

I have to say that ever since Blackpill, my psyche improved, or changed rather... I don't know if I can call it an improvement, but it's certainly different... I no longer blame myself to the extent I used to, I no longer cry or suffer as much as I did. But my other emotions also faded, it's like I died inside and I can't decide if its better that way or not, but I do lean towards it being better, because back in those days I was really suffering...
Same. I'm just dead when I hear other people babble now. I don't care. Along with still constant confirmation that looks determine everything in social situations.

women say that shit but date all kinds of thugs and worthless scum of society. Why do you think 40% of US mothers are single now?