Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Being a nice guy takes you nowhere

This one is even better.

Yes that's right.Thugs will always be preferable.Between a similar looking thug gang member Chad and a smart Oxford graduate Chad every woman will choose the first option and no one can deny it. @based_meme opinions

@Logic55 And don't forget your personality is equal to zero.What is important is only looks .A woman fucks your body not your personality.You need to pass a certain threshold in order to be liked by women because the first things we all see is looks.

Last edited:
I always tip male cashiers at restaurants. And I do favors for my male coworkers while I don't help my female coworkers,I leave them with extra work
Incels have to stick together...I only help sub 5 men

Yes that's right.Thugs will always be preferable.Between a similar looking thug gang member Chad and a smart Oxford graduate Chad every woman will choose the first option and no one can deny it. @based_meme opinions

@Logic55 And don't forget your personality is equal to zero.What is important is only looks .A woman fucks your body not your personality.You need to pass a certain threshold in order to be liked by women because the first things we all see is looks.
Right..and if the chad is not well endowed...she won't even fuck him...unless she a virgin
(true halo concept)

But wha about being a mean guy?
That only brings you something if you're attractive, otherwise you can't pull off being mean.

Only chads have the option of being nice or mean.

I agree with you. Looks is the first impression

But wha about being a mean guy?
That only brings you something if you're attractive, otherwise you can't pull off being mean.

Only chads have the option of being nice or mean.
Chads can get away with almost anything

Foids say that Incels cannot attract women because they are toxic and hateful people. This is not true because when Incels become nice guys, they are still ignored and rejected by women. Being a nice guy is like giving consent to a foid to be her shoulder to cry on and use you for favors. Its true, nice guys finish last.
I used to be a nice guy when I was in my early teens and I learned that being a nice guy will lead to nowhere with women. And what's the point of being nice to women when they won't give you anything in return? The answer is that you shouldn't be nice to women, they don't care if you're nice
Personality doesn’t matter and anyone who thinks it does, is stupid and in denial

Be nice...but carry a BIG STICK
(take it as u want)
and u will be accepted
I'd amend that slightly.

Be respectful and courteous, but carry a big stick.

I'd amend that slightly.

Be respectful and courteous, but carry a big stick.
That's the only way u will get somewhere in this world by being nice...BY CARRYING THE BIG STICK

They don't care when im hateful either. Indifference is the opposite of love.
Typical trucel trait it's so frustrating I can related to you, it gets so annoying when they get too indifferent or hateful bitches

women say that shit but date all kinds of thugs and worthless scum of society. Why do you think 40% of US mothers are single now?
It's even worse in Colombia, so many single moms here that it's crazy