Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being a Subhuman Magnet

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Is it possible for a man to be invisible to pretty foids and mtbs, but to still be attractive to certain sub-3 turobo-subhumans?I once had a retarded landwhale ask me if I wanted a "gf" when I was at the nursing home even though I get no matches on Tinder and mtbs never flirt with me IRL. I'm also invisible to most sub-4 shit as well especially if they're neurotypical. I mean low tier landwhales and foids that are basically mentally retarded, the ones that normies don't want?

I think this is actually worse than being a truecel as normies especially women still see an LTN that's "king" of the subhumans as a threat, and don't feel pity for him like they might a truecel.

Ive had a ugly subhuman swarthy girl have a crush on me in my younger years, oh my god she was so ugly and it was so annoying it made me a volcel for a month cuz it made me realize how fucking annoying and a disturbance foids really are, and trust me a month is a lot when youre a healthy testosteroneproducing man like me

At one point she layed on my desk probably trying to make me a signal and thinking id like it, dude i was SO grossed seeing her fat body all over my desk

Its why lately ive been assaulting people who say theyd want a sub5 foid. maybe i could bear a white sub5 with a ok mental health tbh tho

Last edited: