Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being a voicecel sucks

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
I wish my voice was at least somewhat normal for a guy. I sound like a 12 year old or a faggot, in general it just sounds like estrogen is overflowing throughout my body. It shouldn't be too much to ask to just be a normal person. Going on any vc is just pure suifuel because it makes me such an easy target and obviously nobody gives a shit about making fun of some random kid who you can tell is the farthest thing from masculine just by hearing them say one sentence. I can't even cope online there is literally no point for me to live man why did it have to be me

Maybe smoking and drinking alc will help

I know i hate my voice too. I sound like 14 year old autist

It's over for voicecels

Vocal training. Always be talking to yourself and around other men

Steroids
Nandrolone specifically works the best

I'm a voicecel as well.

I sound like a bitch.

the voicepill isnt really that known about. Look up the guy called corpse and how many girls love his voice

I’ve been told I sound like a mix of Gilbert Gottfried and Wallace Shawn. Of course chads have openly mocked my masculinity to my face after hearing me speak. No one likes an annoying voice that makes your ears bleed.

You can say that again

Vocal training sounds like a major cope

Maybe you need to two-pack-a-daymaxxing

Definitely sucks

i've been called ma'am so many times over the phone jfl