Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an incel and being betabux are both equally bad situations but in different ways

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Being an incel, you are just utterly alone.

Being a betabux, you might get occasional sex and have a companion, but she will treat you like shit and lament you, never finding you attractive. And you won’t leave since you’re afraid of being alone again.

If I had to choose between either one, I’d rather just kill myself.

Incel is better

Both nearly as bad as each other.

Being a betabux, you might get occasional sex and have a companion, but she will treat you like shit and lament you, never finding you attractive. And you won’t leave since you’re afraid of being alone again.

Nah I disagree, as a Incel at least I have nothing to lose and am free to do what the fuck I want without having some toilet nag me, A betabuxxer doesnt have that privilege. He threw it away.
Imagine being a betabuxxer, getting berated and treated as non-human tool by a Foid, No time alone for hobbies, COPES, and the only sex you get is getting fucked in the ass with her strap-on (Betabuxxers probably wont even get to fuck her.) or other cucked shit
How exactly is this better than being utterly alone? I would be glad to be incel and alone, Then with someone I despise, and STILL be alone.

There's no point betabuxxing if you're not her first. Can't find a girl like that? Stay incel. Though most people here overestimate their chances to land a betabux situation

Nah I disagree, as a Incel at least I have nothing to lose and am free to do what the fuck I want without having some toilet nag me, A betabuxxer doesnt have that privilege. He threw it away.
Imagine being a betabuxxer, getting berated and treated as non-human tool by a Foid, No time alone for hobbies, COPES, and the only sex you get is getting fucked in the ass with her strap-on (Betabuxxers probably wont even get to fuck her.) or other cucked shit
How exactly is this better than being utterly alone? I would be glad to be incel and alone, Then with someone I despise, and STILL be alone.
Correct, betabuxxing is bullshit if you have any self-esteem. She is a childhood friend and you fell in love as teenagers and you took her virginity ? Yeah that's different.

Buxxing a non-virgin is literally the cuckest thing and it is pathetic that it is considered normal.

Being a wallet for a soulless cunt is a thousand hells worth of agony vs. inceldom.

Good points

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back