Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel in a household with 2 foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Having to live with 2 foids is omega suifuel.

My parents are recently in the process of divorcing. My mother has already dated two white men.

My sister made a Tinder a month ago, and now she's getting fucked by white guys (6'2" minimum according to her standards) every other day.

My mom has some unhealthy obsession with my sister's dating life as if she's trying to vicariously get fucked by these 20 y/o white Chads herself. So when the two of them are at home, all they talk about these days is dating.

I usually close my door and blast music or turn up the volume on my PC when I'm gaming so I can ignore their braindead foid gossiping.

Can't really complain too much right now since it means I will be able to finish my program with 0 debt compared to some of my peers who will have massive loans to repay.

3 more years once I start my career and I can get out of here and cut off contact completely.

Are you white? And holly shit this sounds brutal. Foids are so fucking evil

fuck foids being put together, more glad to be an only child than ever now

Nope, entire family including me is Asian. It's gotta be super brutal for my dad too to have a noodlewhore wife that divorces right after the kids are all raised so she can have another chance at riding the white cock carousel again. But I was never very close with my dad so I don't feel like I could ever talk to him about any of this.

Holy fuck I am sorry.

Btw this is your average mother. She will gladly trade her son's life for some chad/tyrone dick while masturbate to those chads and tyrones murder her son.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/KNMoVTA7C2o?feature=share

She doesn't care about me and never has. Any investment she made into me, whether it was forcing me to study hard at school or bringing me to piano lessons, was just to allow her to brag to other parents about how good of a son I was. She is 100% a narcissist.

Also she's responsible for my inceldom and general psychological issues in many ways, not just because she gave birth to me.

The sister pill is brutal indeed

If you are South Korean can you give me some feedback on my take on South Korea's election?

If you are South Korean can you give me some feedback on my take on South Korea's election?

I’m not actually Korean. It’s not a LARP either since I never claimed to be. I am rice though.

So I’m not really in any special position to comment on the happenings there. But my opinion would be that I think being incel is a smaller problem compared to living as a wageslave in a competitive, overpriced, capitalist hell. There’s a huge volcel problem there from what I’ve read because men simply are overworked and underpaid. And any solution to that isn’t going to come from some politician who’s entrenched in the capitalist system no matter how well he can appeal to the people to get sympathy votes.

Just from the outside looking in it seems like they are already pretty blackpilled in terms of lookmaxxing and things like that.

Nope, entire family including me is Asian. It's gotta be super brutal for my dad too to have a noodlewhore wife that divorces right after the kids are all raised so she can have another chance at riding the white cock carousel again. But I was never very close with my dad so I don't feel like I could ever talk to him about any of this.
What if your sister gets pregnant by a middle eastern or curry?

What if your sister gets pregnant by a middle eastern or curry?
Honestly I'd be kind of okay with that, it's this white Chad obsession that drives me nuts.
I have respect for curries having grown up in a currytown. My best childhood friends were almost all curries since there were few east Asians at my school.

No.

I did indeed feel like a loser, especially freshman year when I sent this letter. I had so much imposter syndrome and did not handle the transition to a new environment very well.
Sure I was in an NT environment, but I was far from the NT experience. I was permanently an outsider in every situation I was in.

Giving them rights was a huge mistake

Holy fuck, that sounds insanely brutal. Foids are evil creatures that need to restrained, otherwise shit like this happens :feelsseriously:

Also, you need to move out asap, if just for your mental health alone.
Good thing is my sister will probably be moving out next semester. It's mostly the combination of the two of them, my mom and my sister together, that creates this storm of suifuel. They just won't stop talking. By themselves they don't really bother me.

My sister is going to spend all of her money she's making interning on overpriced college-town rent just LOL. All because she wants the 'college experience." She literally cried to my mom about how COVID and lockdowns took away this 'experience.' Now that she'll be on campus I guess she can go out and fuck guys even more easily.

:yes:

It sucks hard, its suifuel seeing your genematch and looksmatch having boyfriends and armies of simps.
The thing is, she was always slightly inferior to me genematch and maybe even looksmatch-wise. She's overweight because she can't stop eating carbs and sugar. She has eczema. She is always an anxious wreck and used to cut. As a child, I was always favored over her, but things suddenly switched once I showed my true incel colors in college. Now she's showing her foid privilege slutting it up with Chads that she doesn't deserve one bit.

The thing is, she was always slightly inferior to me genematch and maybe even looksmatch-wise. She's overweight because she can't stop eating carbs and sugar. She has eczema. She is always an anxious wreck and used to cut. As a child, I was always favored over her, but things suddenly switched once I showed my true incel colors in college. Now she's showing her foid privilege slutting it up with Chads that she doesn't deserve one bit.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I also have a landwhale for a sister, thing is I mog her and also gymcel from home jfl, yet she mogs me because of the attention she gets

Similar situation. I was more fit, better looking, better styled, more mature than my sister in childhood. She used to look up to me. Around 15-16 she started going out and finding friends while I stayed home and played videogames. No one wanted to hang out with ugly turbo manlet.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I also have a landwhale for a sister, thing is I mog her and also gymcel from home jfl, yet she mogs me because of the attention she gets
My sister is a bit paler female version of me and she has an army of losers simps.

Well they sould be deleted (in gta) but if you have sister is gigasuifuel im alone hopefully but imagine hearing your sister get gangbanged and creampied by chad and tyrone in your parent house, i would probably go supreme gentleman mode and kill all this motherfucka (in gta of course again).

My sister is a bit paler female version of me and she has an army of losers simps.
Let's keep improving ourselves bro :soy:, soon we will get a 40yo used cunt :lul::lul:

Fuck this shit :feelsUnreal:
At this point getting into an ltr even if the girl loves you would pointless and cucked as we've endured years of loneliness and most likely your possible partner hasn't
:lul::lul:

Let's keep improving ourselves bro :soy:, soon we will get a 40yo used cunt :lul::lul:

Fuck this shit :feelsUnreal:
At this point getting into an ltr even if the girl loves you would pointless and cucked as we've endured years of loneliness and most likely your possible partner hasn't
:lul::lul:
Only "proposal" i got is from a single mom of 3 that was beaten and abused by her ogre husband daily, when her husband went to buy cigars and never came back, she was whoring with anyone, then she tried to get with both my brothers and when that didnt work she tried me. Like hell i will, ill rather die a virgin.

I know for certain she doesnt like me 1 bit, she likes tall white guys but they don't want to commit, her family is pressuring her to marry me because they know im a good guy and want me to be her poster husband, babysitter and their servant pushover.

I can't imagine having a sister, I'm glad I don't have one.

I’m not actually Korean. It’s not a LARP either since I never claimed to be. I am rice though.

So I’m not really in any special position to comment on the happenings there. But my opinion would be that I think being incel is a smaller problem compared to living as a wageslave in a competitive, overpriced, capitalist hell. There’s a huge volcel problem there from what I’ve read because men simply are overworked and underpaid. And any solution to that isn’t going to come from some politician who’s entrenched in the capitalist system no matter how well he can appeal to the people to get sympathy votes.

Just from the outside looking in it seems like they are already pretty blackpilled in terms of lookmaxxing and things like that.
fair take

i cant think of anything more depressing...

imagine ur sisters bringing home gf's that they fool around with while you rot.

Can't you go live with your father?
I don't think you can last 3 more years there.