Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being an Indian male in the US is awful. Feel like killing myself. CURRIES get in here

Damn, this dude doesn't seem so bad tbh

Rekd and over 4 him

In Tennessee? Why Tennessee? Sounds brutal. Imagine being the only curry in a 100 mile radius.

I really feel for curries, it's literally over for them.

it's over. he needs accept that he is curry and live with fellow curries. it's big reason I don't move to suburbs or Red States.

Curries are getting mass blackpilled due to the internet. IRL my friend (I live in Bombay) said he dropped going to America because "they hate Indians there and I don't want racism issues", some other Pakistani dude I knew from Dubai lived in Germany for 2 and then came back to Karachi because he had basic problems like finding a flat, getting stopped by police. Thanks to the internet, hundreds of millions of curries in homeland are being blackpilled on the reality of being an ethnic in the West.

Curries are getting mass blackpilled due to the internet. IRL my friend (I live in Bombay) said he dropped going to America because "they hate Indians there and I don't want racism issues", some other Pakistani dude I knew from Dubai lived in Germany for 2 and then came back to Karachi because he had basic problems like finding a flat, getting stopped by police. Thanks to the internet, hundreds of millions of curries in homeland are being blackpilled on the reality of being an ethnic in the West.
It's kind of a good thing, many of them are being saved from becoming slaves for cumskins

Based. I have hope for curries because are at least capable of getting blackpilled, with ricecels it's like they are immune or something... The blackpill is the death of globalism.

life is hard for ugly ethnics in the west

Curries living in curryland can arrangedmarriagemaxx so I don't feel bad for them

I see you lurk on such subs on reddit.

It's amazing how much hate that sub gets for having so few members and even strongly moderating the comments after an IncelTears user tried to link to the sub and brigade it earlier this year.

Give up on reddit tbh it's a lost cause and a shit site that can't lose relevance fast enough.

I see you lurk on such subs on reddit.

It's amazing how much hate that sub gets for having so few members and even strongly moderating the comments after an IncelTears user tried to link to the sub and brigade it earlier this year.

Give up on reddit tbh it's a lost cause and a shit site that can't lose relevance fast enough.

Curries cant even have a place for themselves to vent actually over tbh

Curries cant even have a place for themselves to vent actually over tbh
I mean it's reddit tbh

This is the only place curries and ethnic males have.
Make no mistake. Everyday sites like this stay up and people can vent and talk shit about women like women talk shit about men, it's a win.
Not a big win but still a win which is why all anti incels are trying to get these sites taken offline.

Being a curry is basically being punished in hell if hell was real. If I was god and I wanted to punished a truly evil person I would reincarnate them as a curry in their next life.

Being a curry is basically being punished in hell if hell was real. If I was god and I wanted to punished a truly evil person I would reincarnate them as a curry in their next life.
Abos and Africans are still worse. Then again, Dravidian are basically the same race as Australion natives

Abos and Africans are still worse. Then again, Dravidian are basically the same race as Australion natives
abos and Africans have it better than curries cause lower IQ makes it easier for them to cope

Reminds me of bloodshot movie I watched recently.
Imagine being a curry and having to be in a movie cast with chads
7f247a29ed3d03a70baa495ab11e4c39
1045203 v9 ba
Outlander Sam Heughan

Same here, dropped my plan of going to US for job. I would feel like a garbage all the time there.

Same here, dropped my plan of going to US for job. I would feel like a garbage all the time there.
Good on you man.
The US doesn't have an indefinite time as an economic superpower either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back