Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an ugly man is so fucking boring.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Normal things such as making friends, getting a job and finding a girlfriend become extremely difficult when you are an ugly male. People never fight for your attention, you're invisible, no one goes out of their way to please you. There's no inbetween as a man: you're either Chad or an incel. As for women, even if she's a 3/10 subhuman she can still have a plentiful life full of excitement, lovers and friends. It's not as black and white as it is for us males. We're living through the worst time to be a man. Had I been given a choice I would like to have been born during the 15th century. It was a time you could own slaves or board a ship to the new world and fuck lots of free pussy. Fuck the 21st century and its stupid gadgets. None of it matters if you're not getting pussy.

Being a balding male is hell on earth.

Boring is a huge understatement.

Agonizing, terrifying, infuriating. I think those fit better to describe the condition of ugly males in the year 2018.

I've always thought this; the further back you go, the more subhuman you're allowed to be, starting with neanderthals.

best time to be born would be 1930s germany for me

best time to be born would be 1930s germany for me
LMFAO. Only chads would fuck women in Nazi Germany. They would eventually exterminate everyone they deemed undesirable, and that includes genetic trash such as ourselves.

i can relate to this a lot, unemployed for 2 years never had a friend...

i can relate to this a lot, unemployed for 2 years never had a friend...
Ugliness can only be offset if you are either a talented musician or a sportsman. If you aren't any of that, life will be extremely hard and painful. I'm talking out of experience too.

I mean as a jew in a concentraion camp. Kek
nahh. Being an explorer in the new world fucking tons of pussy would be much better than being gased to death by a bunch of nazis ( most of which were ugly as fuck, just look at Himmler),

nahh. Being an explorer in the new world fucking tons of pussy would be much better than being gased to death by a bunch of nazis ( most of which were ugly as fuck, just look at Himmler),
True, you know come to think of it . The masses are all brainwash and like sheep. They conform to the Media and try to be like everyone else via social media instagram and twitter.

I wouldve preferred to live in a time where you could use your own skill and thinking tactics to invent something or just explore like you said. People were much hard working, and werent lazy and earned everything in those times

10/10 legit post. I wouldn't say my existence is pure suffering. It's just boring and devoid of meaningful experiences with the occasional suffering of course

my life isn't boring at all actually because I always feel like I'm on the edge of death

Normal things such as making friends, getting a job and finding a girlfriend become extremely difficult when you are an ugly male. People never fight for your attention, you're invisible, no one goes out of their way to please you. There's no inbetween as a man: you're either Chad or an incel. As for women, even if she's a 3/10 subhuman she can still have a plentiful life full of excitement, lovers and friends. It's not as black and white as it is for us males. We're living through the worst time to be a man. Had I been given a choice I would like to have been born during the 15th century. It was a time you could own slaves or board a ship to the new world and fuck lots of free pussy. Fuck the 21st century and its stupid gadgets. None of it matters if you're not getting pussy.
Idk bruh. You want to go back to a disease written Boring primitive age just for pussy