Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Being an Ugly Woman is far worse than what you could think of

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/151p0md/being_an_ugly_woman_is_far_worse_than_what_you/

What is not enough after all this is how many men think that you're "easy" simply because you aren't good-looking enough. You would be willing to sleep with them just because they asked you because if you're ugly you are available as you don't have many options left with anyways

Being an ugly woman = omg getting pumped and dumped by chadlites is totes so horrible im gonna overdose on skittles :foidSoy:

Meanwhile being an ugly man = yikes suck it up you're not entitled to sex buttercup :foidSoy:

If man would write this kind of post he would be instantly permabanned from reddit

These same women would tell us ugly men that its our personalities that's the problem and not our looks.

If man would write this kind of post he would be instantly permabanned from reddit
this is so true that it is not even a joke jfl at 'being a ugly woman is worse than you can think of'

Someone should post this and replace women with men. I wonder what will happen.

My sympathy for women and normies is completely gone at this point

Being ugly comes with its pros and cons.
As a male i only feel the bad sides of it.
"Ugly girls are invisible". Well, invisible until someone wants to bully them for how they look or how unpopular they're generally.
Bully a girl and white knights will beat you up. They are "invisible" because they want to be invisible for their male counterparts.

when you complain about a guy and people behave as if he is already doing a favor to you by being in a relationship with you
He is doing a favor to you, just don't except for him to hang out after sex.

You would be willing to sleep with them just because they asked you because if you're ugly you are available as you don't have many options left with anyways.
Plenty of decent guys around but you choose to ghost them and pick the wrong ones.

As someone who has been bullied for her looks, this feels like a major blowback. Never have I ever been approached by a guy but have severely low self-esteem to even ask a guy out myself.
An excuse to reject ugly guys who could be your suitable partners.

Pretty privilege might be one thing, but being disadvantaged or traumatized for being ugly is just straight up jack shit.
The world is cruel like you've been cruel to all those guys sweetie.

If an ugly women had to live as an ugly man they'd be rope after a few weeks. Even the fattest ugliest woman will still have a small army of simps.

Good post

If an ugly women had to live as an ugly man they'd be rope after a few weeks. Even the fattest ugliest woman will still have a small army of simps.

If she had to live in a ugly mans body, she would beg for her life to go back to being a ugly woman.

Still way higher SMV than half of male normies

Reminder that the most "ugly depressed lonely" women have many friends and male orbiters.

These same foids at work whether the office, supermarket or store have orbiter ls who they talk to and waste time at work with. Online it is worse so any male feeling sympathy for a foid is retarded.

I want to fuck her!

I fucking wish my "problem" was being hit on by women thinking that I'm easy for being ugly. I. FUCKING. WISH.

Someone should post this and replace women with men. I wonder what will happen.

Good post
If she had to live in a ugly mans body, she would beg for her life to go back to being a ugly woman.
Reminder that the most "ugly depressed lonely" women have many friends and male orbiters.

Having to settle for a 5/10 with a well paying job, strong moral standards and family ties instead of being pumped and dumped by a 8.5/10 is truly a fate worse then death for any woman