Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being bitter is fucking pointless

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I don’t see the point of constantly being angry and depressed because some stupid vagina creature can’t give you validation. It’s fucking pointless to always be miserable and upset and waste your life over something you will never have anyways.

plus literally every girl is a whore at my age so the reasons to have one are fading every moment

Cope the pain of being alone will always be there. And it’s good to do something based when you have the chance

Cope the pain of being alone will always be there. And it’s good to do something based when you have the chance
1CF40380 99DA 4923 A9F9 8A78E60032A1

I don’t see the point of constantly being angry and depressed because some stupid vagina creature can’t give you validation. It’s fucking pointless to always be miserable and upset and waste your life over something you will never have anyways.

plus literally every girl is a whore at my age so the reasons to have one are fading every moment
The keyword is constantly but i do somewhat agree that the moping is pointless. After all, whats the point to anything jfl

It slowly glows away.

But in all seriousness I give up. I’m tired of basing my self worth over the fact that I’m ugly and can’t get a girl. I am happy with who I am tbh. I’m sick of society telling me I’m not

Being angry has only a point if there's an end goal like revenge or some convoluted ascension strategy, yeah otherwise, I just find everything funny.

See no this I disagree with. I’m not angry solely because of my lack of sex but because how I’m treated over all by literally everyone in real life.

But in all seriousness I give up. I’m tired of basing my self worth over the fact that I’m ugly and can’t get a girl. I am happy with who I am tbh. I’m sick of society telling me I’m not
This is the best way to be

See no this I disagree with. I’m not angry solely because of my lack of sex but because how I’m treated over all by literally everyone in real life.
Also this. It's hard not to be bitter when you not only don't get sex but also get treated worse by everyone due to the halo effect

Trouble with socio-sexual hierarchy is that is permeates every area in life. Incels are ridiculed where ever we go by betas, foids and chads alike. The true whitepill is not merely leaving foidmanity behind, but leaving humanity behind.

Then fucking do something about it nigga. When someone makes fun of you, tell them to shut up. Fucking practice if you have to tbh, I’ve done it before

if some girl who will never like you ignores you for the 100th time, just call her a bitch and walk away

literally so tired of people on here conforming to normie standards when they won’t get any validation from it. What’s the point? They won’t be any nicer to you for being nice back

Even if they're deprived soulless incarnations atleast you could be popping out sons that could aid you and your family in life

Then fucking do something about it nigga. When someone makes fun of you, tell them to shut up. Fucking practice if you have to tbh, I’ve done it before
I do that
if some girl who will never like you ignores you for the 100th time, just call her a bitch and walk away
I don’t even bother with women tbh

Yes. I was filled with sexual frustration as a nineteen-year-old.