Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being extremely ugly is horrible

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Being made fun of and mocked for your looks. Knowing you'll never experience any normal socialize without having to obsessively jestermax. Knowing you'll never experience the fun of youth. Wanting to cut your face off.

Sad Hunks GIF by giphystudios2021

Being made fun of and mocked for your looks. Knowing you'll never experience any normal socialize without having to obsessively jestermax. Knowing you'll never experience the fun of youth. Wanting to cut your face off.
over for big earcels like me

Just tell funnier jokes man!
Foids and normies don't know how degrading it is for people to only like you for being a clown. They don't view you as a real person, just a source of entertainment.

Can relate. Butt ass ugly myself. Forget "chad", even average looking people live in a completely different world than truly ugly people.

Can relate. Butt ass ugly myself. Forget "chad", even average looking people live in a completely different world than truly ugly people.
EXACTLY ^^^^ mentalcels here don't understand how truly horrible it is being extremely ugly.

why is there so many fucking GrAY niggers making shit threads and replying to each other now? get the fuck out of here you niggers

why is there so many fucking GrAY niggers making shit threads and replying to each other now? get the fuck out of here you niggers
New incels, new community. Old guard dies off eventually grandpa.

Brutal. My subhumanity is so enormous that i can bet 90% of incels facially mog me. Let alone normies and cheds.

Same Im physically extremely mediocre I look like a deported jew in 1941.