Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Being Fat is Superior Than Being Skinny!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Skinnyfags love teasing us Fatcels for being fat but it’s all words, they never dare touch or physically bully me even though they were taller. They instinctively fear us because what are they going to do when we weigh 2x as much them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

View: https://youtu.be/EbUwHFwUg5U

@Reclusemaxer :feelsdevil:

This what I’ve been saying this whole time and nobody listened when I said after after time frame > height they’re too braindead to realize a 5’9 180 pound man would crush a 6’2 150 pound man

I always thought you were skinny

Agree, when youre fat you cant be pushed around and can throw harder punches but will die to diabetes age 21

Skinnyfags love teasing us Fatcels for being fat but it’s all words, they never dare touch or physically bully me even though they were taller. They instinctively fear us because what are they going to do when we weigh 2x as much them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

View: https://youtu.be/EbUwHFwUg5U

Cope to be honest, you might be able to swing harder but your telative mass will get you tired much quicker. :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that being fat can send you from LTN to truecel. :feelzez:

Fuck fatties

Once I’m gym maxxed and bulk maxxed I can fuck them up

Okay try running after them, fatso. You’ll probably get a heart attack like when you walked up a flight of stairs. :feelshaha:

Harder to stab too!

More blubbarmor!

Whatever helps you sleep at night. :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back