Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being forced to interact with NT normies is what is causing my drug problems

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I’ve noticed whenever I am alone, in my own quiet place on my days off, I basically go the whole day without smoking cigarettes or drinking much, really.

But as soon as I’m back to wage slaving I’m smoking several cigs a day, chugging multiple monsters, drinking heavily and puking afterwards.

Basically there is nothing more toxic than normies and as such there is nothing more toxic than being held by a slave leash and forced to interact with abusive, toxic normalfags.

They have good personalities, that’s why it causes such immense mental and emotional distress just being forced to be around them. That’s also why they have social and relationship success while we continue to rot, because they have good personalities that drives others to abuse drugs just to tolerate their presence. Duh!