Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being in a coma is the happiest I've ever been.

Evil

Evil

Schizomaxxed, NEETmaxxed, Antifagmaxxed Wizard
-
In October of last year, I fell and hit my head in my bathroom. I live alone and had one irl friend back then. I wasn't answering my phone and wouldn't come to the door, so he broke in like any (insane) person would do. I was laying unconscious with dried blood leaking out of my head and my whole ass covered in diarrhea.

I was out for 4 days total, and during that time I had THE MOST VIVID DREAM. It was like I had been transported to an alternative reality. I was finally happy. I met a cutie who had a funny cunny and we started dating. Why the fuck is real life so much shittier than the coma world?

I'd do ANYTHING FUCKING ANYTHING to go back to that world. I wonder if when I die it'll be like that? I really hope so.

you fell while shitting ? brutal

you fell while shitting ? brutal
I think I was about to shower, because I was naked. When you're unconscious for too long you can't hold in stuff like that. Kek, but I like your version better. :feelskek:

I think I was about to shower, because I was naked. When you're unconscious for too long you can't hold in stuff like that. Kek, but I like your version better. :feelskek:
do you have irl friends rn

Nothing beats being unconscious, why I love sleeping

do you have irl friends rn
Nah. That one irl friend I had then stopped talking to me after he saw that I had like piss bottles and the fact that I was mad at him for saving me. The first thing I said to him when he came to the hospital after I woke up was "why did you save me? I was finally about to die". He didn't like that very much.

You brocels and other incels on discord are the only human interaction I have now.

Nah. That one irl friend I had then stopped talking to me after he saw that I had like piss bottles and the fact that I was mad at him for saving me. The first thing I said to him when he came to the hospital after I woke up was "why did you save me? I was finally about to die". He didn't like that very much.

You brocels and other incels on discord are the only human interaction I have now.
piss bottles jfl. sometimes taking a break from real world is heavenly tbh

piss bottles jfl. sometimes taking a break from real world is heavenly tbh
I can understand some brocels having piss bottles, because they don't wanna go out to a shared area with their family and piss. I have them because I'm just a lazy retarded piece of filth.

We are not the same.

Wait this is interesting.

Tell about the vivid dream you had?

Do u think u went to a potential afterlife?

Were u aware that u were in a coma while u were in it?

Did the time in coma pass by quickly or were u aware of the passage of time?

Wait this is interesting.

Tell about the vivid dream you had?

Do u think u went to a potential afterlife?

Were u aware that u were in a coma while u were in it?

Did the time in coma pass by quickly or were u aware of the passage of time?

Well, I'll try to explain the main talking points of the dream without extra bullshit.

1. Wherever I had ended up in this dream world, I kept my same body (at least the body, idk about face.)

2. The place I ended up seemed to be way more advanced than we are currently now, but they used shit like rocks and mudhuts. It was like we wuz kangz wakunda type technology. Stones and bricks, but with magic/advanced tech integrated.

3. I met a girl named Emilia Carson in this dream in one of the small villages that was group worshipping a "god". It was a giant spinning floating ball of energy that had rings spinning around it. It was blue and had a gold energy outline. It looked like it was on fire and when I went close to it, I could feel heat.

4. I do believe it's possible I tapped into some kind of alternative life that I could've led.

5. Emilia was a blond girl, with hazel eyes, very petite and looked around 16 if I had to guess. She joked around a lot and actually made me laugh, unlike any foid I've met irl.

6. Time felt a little faster than normal, but I do remember going to bed and waking up in the morning at least one time during the stream. So I was actively still doing biological tasks during this time, so it felt even more real.

It came all crashing down when a nurse woke me up and started asking me my name (I can sorta remember this, because it was so traumatizing seeing this beautiful word be stripped away). I didn't know my name and fell back asleep, but I could remember it right after I drifted off.

Well, I'll try to explain the main talking points of the dream without extra bullshit.

1. Wherever I had ended up in this dream world, I kept my same body (at least the body, idk about face.)

2. The place I ended up seemed to be way more advanced than we are currently now, but they used shit like rocks and mudhuts. It was like we wuz kangz wakunda type technology. Stones and bricks, but with magic/advanced tech integrated.

3. I met a girl named Emilia Carson in this dream in one of the small villages that was group worshipping a "god". It was a giant spinning floating ball of energy that had rings spinning around it. It was blue and had a gold energy outline. It looked like it was on fire and when I went close to it, I could feel heat.

4. I do believe it's possible I tapped into some kind of alternative life that I could've led.

5. Emilia was a blond girl, with hazel eyes, very petite and looked around 16 if I had to guess. She joked around a lot and actually made me laugh, unlike any foid I've met irl.

6. Time felt a little faster than normal, but I do remember going to bed and waking up in the morning at least one time during the stream. So I was actively still doing biological tasks during this time, so it felt even more real.

It came all crashing down when a nurse woke me up and started asking me my name (I can sorta remember this, because it was so traumatizing seeing this beautiful word be stripped away). I didn't know my name and fell back asleep, but I could remember it right after I drifted off.
Comas are crazy crazy stuff man

Comas are crazy crazy stuff man
I contemplated multiple times how I could safely get back to that world and every answer I could realistically think of just requires a too high chance of death.

Then I thought about it in another way, either I go back to perfection world - or I stop living in this shit one and stop existing. There's really no losing in this situation.

The day of the rope will be upon me soon!

I contemplated multiple times how I could safely get back to that world and every answer I could realistically think of just requires a too high chance of death.

Then I thought about it in another way, either I go back to perfection world - or I stop living in this shit one and stop existing. There's really no losing in this situation.

The day of the rope will be upon me soon!
Wait did u realise u were in a dream when u were in it?

Were the dreams as realistic as day to day life for us is?

Would u say that u were the happiest u have been in a long time in ur dreams?

Maybe I can get myself into a coma by crashing into an innocent biker and connect my alternate reality with his to torment him for fucking riding on a bike on a road for cars.

Wait did u realise u were in a dream when u were in it?

Were the dreams as realistic as day to day life for us is?

Would u say that u were the happiest u have been in a long time in ur dreams?
Not at all brocel, it felt as real as real life. Even though the things happening were insane, if you're seeing it with your own two eyes (as you think you are when you're dreaming) it's hard to think it's not real when you're seeing it for yourself.

I think it was probably the happiest I've been since I was 7/8. 10 is when I started really being depressed and questioning why I wasn't like everyone else.

Trust me brocel, that world I visited was 10000x better than the piece of shit worthless one we live in that only supports Chad's endeavours. It felt so real, that's why I desire more than anything to go back.

Not at all brocel, it felt as real as real life. Even though the things happening were insane, if you're seeing it with your own two eyes (as you think you are when you're dreaming) it's hard to think it's not real when you're seeing it for yourself.

I think it was probably the happiest I've been since I was 7/8. 10 is when I started really being depressed and questioning why I wasn't like everyone else.

Trust me brocel, that world I visited was 10000x better than the piece of shit worthless one we live in that only supports Chad's endeavours. It felt so real, that's why I desire more than anything to go back.
Damn u were making me wish I was in a coma right now :cryfeels:

Damn u were making me wish I was in a coma right now :cryfeels:
From what I experienced, I truly wish all truecels get to experience a permanent or temporary coma, so they can experience it for themselves.

I think if your body suffering and dying, the brain tries to pump serotonin and dopamine and dmt into your brain as much as it can, to make you happy.

I wish you the best brocel, I hope a perfect world coma-edition comes your way.

go back to the coma then

From what I experienced, I truly wish all truecels get to experience a permanent or temporary coma, so they can experience it for themselves.

I think if your body suffering and dying, the brain tries to pump serotonin and dopamine and dmt into your brain as much as it can, to make you happy.

I wish you the best brocel, I hope a perfect world coma-edition comes your way.
:feelsLightsaber:

Interesting, this is why i love sleeping.

go back to the coma then
I've looked into it. It's hard to go into a coma on purpose unless it's done medically and even then, they'll only do Jews who pay a ton for it.

Regular poor ugly weirdos like me could never, ever have it done willingly.

Someone come here and hit me in the head with a baseball bat.

Crazy shit man. How did you slip and hit your head though? Are you weak?

Crazy shit man. How did you slip and hit your head though? Are you weak?
Can happen on tile in socks to just about anyone tbh. Especially if you hit your head on something on the way down. You can drown in the shower in 2 inches of water.

what injuries did u suffer exactly?

what injuries did u suffer exactly?
From how it was explained to me my body was already extremely weak and unhealthy (I'm skinnycel and easily dehydrated and other lame shit). And I guess I happened to black out and get a concussion at the same time, and it rattled my brain badly enough I was sent into a coma.

Nothing beats being unconscious, why I love sleeping
Used to be able to have dreams about spending time with friends and girls but even those elude me now. I don’t know what changed. :feelsbadman:

Used to be able to have dreams about spending time with friends and girls but even those elude me now. I don’t know what changed. :feelsbadman:
I guess you grow out of it. I haven't had a good dream since childhood. I used to be depressed over it since I felt I've missed out but nowadays I don't care. To this day I have periodical nightmares about my whore of a mom and how she would treat me like shit. I also have insomnia

AFAIK you can't dream during a coma

No life means no dreams

AFAIK you can't dream during a coma
I definitely remember mine and even remember it to this day. It was the best few days of my entire life.

BRING ME BACK TO THIS WORLD YOU CUCKS.

I had THE MOST VIVID DREAM. It was like I had been transported to an alternative reality. I was finally happy. I met a cutie who had a funny cunny and we started dating.
Afterlife confirmed? Pretty sure you were dead

Brutal komacel how long you stayed in that state

Afterlife confirmed? Pretty sure you were dead
I kinda felt like this at first, too. Not sure if that confirms afterlife, but it did give me a little hope that after you die you just dream... So the optimal strategy is to just engross yourself completely into whatever kind of world you want to go to after death... Make it the only thing you do for 2-3 months, then hang it up. You'll be transported into your preferred world.

(Untested unproven method).

Brutal komacel how long you stayed in that state
4 days, woke up at the hospital didn't even remember my own name, then went back into coma. I WANT TO GO BACK THERE BROCEL.

4 days, woke up at the hospital didn't even remember my own name, then went back into coma. I WANT TO GO BACK THERE BROCEL.
Where do you live

I would write down everything I can and maybe make some sketches, there could be some utility in cross referencing it later