Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being incel and having narcy parents is the worst combination

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Narcy parents tend to produce narcy kids. But if you’re incel, your narcissistic soul will forever be trapped inside your ugly exterior and never translate into sexual success or charisma. A narcy chad will make many enemies too but he’ll always have enough pussies and compliments as his supplies.

Narcy parents also tend to have unrealistically high expectations for their kids. They want you to have good scores, a good job, big social circles etc and never stop comparing you with the elite kids. Unfortunately with an incel face you can never live up to those expectations. It’s also hard to let go because your narcy soul has been cemented, you crave success and attention, but in reality you’re nothing but a worthless scum, kek .

My dad has a lot of narcissistic traits. I'm not a full narc but I'm depressed and self-centered

Having Narcissistic tendencies and being ugly is like being warrior without weapons.

My mother is a hysteric psychopath. And rather narcistic. Got away soon ill Tell ye.

My paternal side is lighter than myself and my parent, despite being obvious full-relatives. (Haplogroup Q)

My parent handled this by regularly denigrating Mother and myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back