Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being low IQ is brutal and an underrated concept in the incelosphere

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I would go as far as saying that being a normie in face/height but having a low IQ instantly degrades you down to incel. You just can't afford to be low IQ nowadays. If you'd go back just 50 years you would easily get a well paying job with really no actual educational background. You could easily sustain a home with an entry job at an office. In current times this is not even remotely feasible because of inflation. If you do not have a college degree it's ovER. If you do not have a high school degree then it's ovER. Being low IQ fucks up a multitude of factors in your life. You'll be too retarded to pick up on social cues and make friends because you probably are seen as a complete mentally disabled brainlet by your peers. You won't be able to statusmaxxx because you won't be able to get a degree nor have some kind of entrepreneurial business plan that is going to elevate you up the social ladder not to mention you'll feel bad all the time because you wouldn't understand basic concepts about the world leaving you ignorant about realty.

There's a million and 1 things inherently fucked about being low IQ. If you are low IQ i hope you are ignorant about your situation because being retarded and aware about your profound mental retardation is agonising.

High inhib and low iq is brutal.

I have no high school diploma. I need to go back and get my GED. All i had going for me was my online job but i got screwed.

He had a brief stint as a footballer. It's time to focus on fellowcels.

I have no high school diploma. I need to go back and get my GED. All i had going for me was my online job but i got screwed.
It's brutal out there man. Good luck.

It's ovER for low autistic low IQ males with absolutely no way of gaining status, they will be treated like man childs for the entirety of their lives. NT brain implant is a must.

Low IQ retards slay because they have no functional brain only their sex drive

High IQcels are autists and spend all day doing random shit and overthinking

Being low IQ+ truecel is really a death sentence
Y1RXdhqg1_Vqc2SgkUes0tc6wxQW7vjZmQajQ7zyPlvBfUewe1w5fqnBsw_-InJfuQtbbicx05oCxid5-py1qfWu3zTlXlvuARVIm_ADHv9rGhM_VDza5PGQmWKybIEEFppzLC580weaHbqjd7jokAMA4MCTpZ4Yu3ovuACOJ334uP-pQQO8LS8icRumEmcd8sV3fjbMSQ_mwHdUM9jLVdwxBdARR9e4KqIJQDJ4VfiDLzvcwNIx7gTDjTmCoxUixuFnXaplMTqCWvJUrzzLked81sh9m1Kye_wZ8bYLhvBLSAfEfs4KCC4yRf6qfD-toUJhYIpQapqjQZ_xtqmi0G0Wouig10LkVcYM-4ZSKg3YUsw3liLVMqamUXqivryb8hZUPPeB-YtCIknfciMuBz9PRuKR9uHKPitfzTS68isqPumUQvEQLHk5z0O7w47gTuZVK4bpeGzun8Z8vmS-3TdqmvYJrqzDYxI1giOxa6TBXUEfW1h9Hz9ixsiBkSyauyjd-pILoPxXDDY-EIwXEvRlkYfAByjjfOP07CGT4L3GKp2ZimFHopXyDqM4ukD8JCr8RNZ2Tlj4ncPGbp9N9-Fz9NQInrP2BVxbzpf3w8fO_vMbXpoOx2B47Rh3BBGoX-w5IZSxxZrHrpfFvRzcn92Sy6kjskISFJep3FXPYlAfCASDuphGo8nprOoIHCk3aqGnpDUbjqxT5Idz28bJWjmnZ0bm9ErtyZjD_0FHDpmuPC0KDytbH6R97Cxel7eN2CHkgcoivBucsUAHCXirZ6_8wxzJUuO-UweDxXNhg8XC57IbaN9rXWfzIG_6rIG5ROD7Lz2PkawtOs17Pjufh1_bXAhDhXuV4DUPLz8d4Y5Fpeyave1K3i0pk7m-veGibs93ZALLhlNHjXlTFmKax5nroJoZMpQQ0IgB1qkAVjypodc=w640-h853-no

I would go as far as saying that being a normie in face/height but having a low IQ instantly degrades you down to incel. You just can't afford to be low IQ nowadays. If you'd go back just 50 years you would easily get a well paying job with really no actual educational background. You could easily sustain a home with an entry job at an office. In current times this is not even remotely feasible because of inflation. If you do not have a college degree it's ovER. If you do not have a high school degree then it's ovER. Being low IQ fucks up a multitude of factors in your life. You'll be too retarded to pick up on social cues and make friends because you probably are seen as a complete mentally disabled brainlet by your peers. You won't be able to statusmaxxx because you won't be able to get a degree nor have some kind of entrepreneurial business plan that is going to elevate you up the social ladder not to mention you'll feel bad all the time because you wouldn't understand basic concepts about the world leaving you ignorant about realty.

There's a million and 1 things inherently fucked about being low IQ. If you are low IQ i hope you are ignorant about your situation because being retarded and aware about your profound mental retardation is agonising.
I'm low IQ. No GED, extremely poor, and I forget things all the time, can't hardly make coherent sentences. It's over for low IQcels.