Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low IQ is brutal.

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Im low IQ (93). I struggle to learn new things and im very slow. People treat me as a subhuman for something I have no control over. I don’t know how to cope with it. I feel like a failure on every metrics (im a manlet and neurotic to make things worst)

Im so fucking angry. I hate everything and I spit on this world. Sometimes I feel so much rage how unfair life is and NOTHING can be done to improve my life

Come to Christ my fellow brother, rest in the Lord.

mogs me for being one IQ point higher than me

Im low IQ (93). I struggle to learn new things and im very slow. People treat me as a subhuman for something I have no control over. I don’t know how to cope with it. I feel like a failure on every metrics (im a manlet and neurotic to make things worst)

Im so fucking angry. I hate everything and I spit on this world. Sometimes I feel so much rage how unfair life is and NOTHING can be done to improve my life
91 IQ here

i feel your pain :cryfeels:

My IQ lowered significantly as i grew up

Was it online test if yes then stop worrying and take a real test

Neutoricism is just a personality trait that everyone has to some extent. A lot of "neurotics" really just have shit genes. Often chads who get hit by a car and end up in a wheelchair will suddenly become neurotic. It's not that their brain somehow changed, it's just that their body did. I'm sure if you were tall and higher IQ you probs would have no major neuroticism.

93 sounds good. I bet I am 85 because I barely made any money in my lif and I'm 26

My parents had Neanderthal IQ and passed it onto me

i'm 118-119 iq while i've done tests but my memory was always trash, especially after i got depressed it got even worse while my slayer friend had a perfect memory he could memorize songs no problem, he learned english pretty fluently many years before me and then he impregnated a teen girl while she was a teen too :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feels::feels::feels::feels: that iq haven't helped my in any way i'm still a high school droput with no drive, no passion, just nothing but depression, anxiety and pain every day

if you have a good memory you are a fakecel and need to gtfo this forum

The last time I took an IQ test. I got around 120. However, that was when I was around kindergarten. And I expect that it lowered quite significantly over the years. Also I was placed in special Ed for 3 and a 1/2 years or so while in elementary school so I don't deny that I might have some autism or some kind of learning disability which prevents me from ascending. I didn't take education seriously as a youth and my parents were alcoholics. I also drink and use drugs quite heavily in my teens and 20s, which probably did a lot of damage to my brain. All I can do now is at least try to broaden my horizons with curiosities. And trying to learn about the world around me. However I will have to agree i'm pretty fucking retarded in a lot of ways.

You're on the lower end of the average (90-100) don't take having 93 to heart unless it caused you alot of suffering.

Nigga I have maybe 70 iq

The last time I took an IQ test. I got around 120. However, that was when I was around kindergarten. And I expect that it lowered quite significantly over the years. Also I was placed in special Ed for 3 and a 1/2 years or so while in elementary school so I don't deny that I might have some autism or some kind of learning disability which prevents me from ascending. I didn't take education seriously as a youth and my parents were alcoholics. I also drink and use drugs quite heavily in my teens and 20s, which probably did a lot of damage to my brain. All I can do now is at least try to broaden my horizons with curiosities. And trying to learn about the world around me. However I will have to agree i'm pretty fucking retarded in a lot of ways.
I was classified as having a learning disability in kindergarten

this world was made for 100-110 iq people imo

Same I feel your pain I have below average IQ

Come to Christ my fellow brother

We don't need it.

Haplogroup

asian-png.592382

UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Zbigni
noFilter

#200648229Friday, October 28, 2016 7:41 PM CDT
Polish
UnknownShipper2
noFilter

#200648542Friday, October 28, 2016 7:51 PM CDT
Scottish

Rs1999574CI

Yeah...no Shid.

IIt's hard to imagine because all you do in kindergarten is learn your A. B. C's learn shapes. You would finger paint and you would go to a petapet zoo. But other than that it was just a introduction to school. I can understand by first or second grade. But it's hard unless you live in a country that has a higher standard then the united states.
I was classified as having a learning disability in kindergarten