Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being manlet is a curse

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
I was recently in a hospital, and during measurement, I discovered that I am not 5'5 (165 cm) but 5'4 (163 cm).

This is even worse.

Most women are either my height or taller.

Do you know how often I see an adult woman who is shorter than me? Very, very rarely. This year, maybe once.
Why didn't you ask her?
She was in a hurry to catch a bus.

Also, most (if not all) short women that I know already have tall boyfriends very often.
Just go after tall women.

You know what's bad about being a manlet? You are the height of the average woman. Even a woman who is taller than me is still within the spectrum of average height.

How old are you? You done growing?

Same height brocel. It's brutal. :feelsrope:

I would love to have sex with a tall woman everyday but I have never had a tall woman even remotely interested in me

yeah, that's a tough life

I was recently in a hospital, and during measurement, I discovered that I am not 5'5 (165 cm) but 5'4 (163 cm).

This is even worse.

Do you know how often I see an adult woman who is shorter than me? Very, very rarely. This year, maybe once.

Also, most (if not all) short women that I know already have tall boyfriends very often.

You know what's bad about being a manlet? You are the height of the average woman. Even a woman who is taller than me is still within the spectrum of average height.
Well atleast you've a loving wife (Amelia ) to come to home too

Brutal, must feel emasculating.

This is even worse.

Respect to every guy under 5'8 idk how u do it Yo

it's socially acceptable for women to wear heels, so even women that are shorter than you can still height-mog you

That's brutal...

I know how it feels. It's even more brutal when you're around someone tall and notice how women treat them differently right in front of you.

There are few things worse than being a manlet in today's world. The problem is the excessive lookism in society. Your picture is everywhere—social media, dating sites, forums, online platforms. Your looks became your personality.

Being short in such a world has a massive failo effect. Your dating profile is never even shown to women because of the height filter. Not to mention that you can't even take good social or group photos because your height automatically makes you an outcast, even if you have a decent face. Women are not pressured to settle and secure a long-term life partner. They can fully engage in their hypergamous nature, which means, if you're not at least of average height, then you don't stand a chance. Even incels recognize this fact; a guy with Chad-tier looks but short height is not called a Chad, but a chadlet, jfl. It's over if you were born in the 21st century as a manlet.

I see women shorter than 5'4" every day.

I am 5'1".

The shorter the woman is, the taller the bloke that she wants.

LL or death, at least for me

I would love to have sex with a tall woman everyday but I have never had a tall woman even remotely interested in me
how can a foid like a manlet, her instinct will never allow it coz it will be detrimental to the kid

This is even worse.

How much is" tall "for you ?

Brutal I can understand your pain OP.

Only humans with superior bone development will be considered for the aryan eugenicist utopia