Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Being nice is just the bare minimum, inkwell"....my thoughts on this common normie argument

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I KNOW its the bare minimum, but in my personal life, being nice got me fucked over by so-called friends, or foids that I thought I was going to ascend with. That is why so many former nice guys become resentful.
What's even more infuriating is that when I tried to establish boundaries at various moments in my life, it became an outrage and people started to fade away. I guess there's no way to win as a sub-5.

I have another point on this topic, if nice is the “bare minimum” then why do so many rude Normies and Chads have girlfriends

It doesnt matter if you’re nice or not. Chads and normies don’t have to be nice, or be “interesting”, talented, or “passionate about something” or whatever bullshit to have girls interested in them.