Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being non neurotypical should be a disability

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being non NT should be considered a disability and before you say “ iT aLrEaDy iS “ I mean literally anything that makes you non NT should be a disability because it makes everything in life so unnecessarily difficult NT’s don’t have to struggle to the same degree as us most jobs are designed for low inhib and neurotypical people while non NTs have to suffer at these types of jobs faking being a normie until they either have a mental breakdown and get fired or quit I can’t even have a 1 minute conversation yet I’m expected to interact with customers only a daily basis being non NT is a disadvantage in life rather you wanna admit or not at least you NTs can get jobs easier and talk to people easier

Being non NT should be considered a disability and before you say “ iT aLrEaDy iS “ I mean literally anything that makes you non NT should be a disability because it makes everything in life so unnecessarily difficult NT’s don’t have to struggle to the same degree as us most jobs are designed for low inhib and neurotypical people while non NTs have to suffer at these types of jobs faking being a normie until they either have a mental breakdown and get fired or quit I can’t even have a 1 minute conversation yet I’m expected to interact with customers only a daily basis being non NT is a disadvantage in life rather you wanna admit or not at least you NTs can get jobs easier and talk to people easier
Aggreed:blackpill:

Do dyslexic people count as non neurotypical?

Agreed but non nt can be fixed.

Also OP you need to practice being NT before you start your job.

Agreed but non nt can be fixed.

Also OP you need to practice being NT before you start your job.
Too late I skipped the interview also some non NT traits can’t be fixed only temporarily faked

Only if there's evidence that it seriously affects your social life. Non-NT + Inceldom should immediately qualify you for autismbuxx. Do you really want Chads with dyslexia or "mild aspergers" to get fat welfare checks?

It is a disability in most developed countries. The problem is that it's not easy to get autism buxx. Autismbuxx and/or euthanasia is the moral solution to this issue

Bei non nt is a death sentence

Your idea is pathetic OP, but you have stated good reasons for it. Give a fuck who is or isnt NT. If you cant socialize your way into getting what you want, find another way to get it. Build wealth and use that to coerce people to your bidding, or just take by force if you have a good enough plan (in GTA V).

I say dont give in to the idea of having to be NT just to try and convince yourself that you are healthy and mentally stable. I know it sounds like :redpill: shit, but I say that you should stay true to you. There's many people in the past who were NT with loads of social validation (including foids), but still managed to reach a low point in their life and committed to suicide.

Fuck whatever the "normies" have to say or think of you. If they judge you for not being NT, fuck em. If they wanna blackball you for being autist or socially awkward, fuck em. Find a feasible way to get what you want, irrespective of whether its social or antisocial way (in GTA V). Once you have the means and skills needed to execute your plan, take action and seize it.

Last edited:
It is a disability in most developed countries. The problem is that it's not easy to get autism buxx. Autismbuxx and/or euthanasia is the moral solution to this issue