Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being non-nt makes life 2-3 times more difficult, especially for incels.

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Being an incel is difficult enough, now imagine also being non-nt. I suffer from severe Anxiety and I'm also on the Autism spectrum; basic conversation puts my fight-flight response on overdrive and thus makes socializing very difficult for me. I also have a tendency to overanalyze previous conversations I've had to see where I missed any social cues or responded in a way that would be upsetting /offensive to whoever I was speaking with. All of this affects almost every aspect of my life, from social settings to the workplace. The only time I'm comfortable is when I'm either alone or with my family. The only thing that seems to alleviate my anxiety is drugs, primarily weed and Alcohol, which I've recently had to put a stop to due to my health. I'm always left in a state of wonder whenever I see people enjoying themselves in conversation, like a foreigner unfamiliar with a language watching two native speakers conversate.

Anyone who denies the NTpill is retarded. Autism is a huge death sentence

nt = personality

therefore not blackpilled:feelssus:

nt = personality

therefore not blackpilled:feelssus:
you have to be an idiot to think that personality has zero influence when it comes to relationships and socializing.

you have to be an idiot to think that personality has zero influence when it comes to relationships and socializing.
as long as you are not retarded it makes no difference

(retarded = drooling from mouth and throwing fits/shizo mumbling)

Being an incel is difficult enough, now imagine also being non-nt. I suffer from severe Anxiety and I'm also on the Autism spectrum; basic conversation puts my fight-flight response on overdrive and thus makes socializing very difficult for me. I also have a tendency to overanalyze previous conversations I've had to see where I missed any social cues or responded in a way that would be upsetting /offensive to whoever I was speaking with. All of this affects almost every aspect of my life, from social settings to the workplace. The only time I'm comfortable is when I'm either alone or with my family. The only thing that seems to alleviate my anxiety is drugs, primarily weed and Alcohol, which I've recently had to put a stop to due to my health. I'm always left in a state of wonder whenever I see people enjoying themselves in conversation, like a foreigner unfamiliar with a language watching two native speakers conversate.
2-3? Try 10x easy.

I wonder how many of them are "autistic" because they are ugly

if you look like shit and are bullied/ignored so you become shy you are automaticly autist nowadays