Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being out in public makes me angry

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Everytime I have to venture out, within a few minutes of being around people I just get a deep feeling of anger/ bitterness inside.

I enter full on defensive mode, every passing normfag could be a potential threat, or they may look at me funny/ glare at me in an unpleasant way. Shits exhausting.

Usually it ends up with me buying some alcohol quick and chugging it to calm down, like I did today on my way to a neetbux appointment. Got another one tomorrow too.

If you have too many past bad experiences with normfags this is the result I guess. I wish I could just live on an island somewhere, and each month a ship with all the supplies I need comes by, and that's it. Live out the rest of my days like that.

I also have that feeling of anger but most of the time I feel something dreamlike, as if they and I live in two planes of existence or as if nothing exists and everything is a scenario in my head. Something weird

I also have that feeling of anger but most of the time I feel something dreamlike, as if they and I live in two planes of existence or as if nothing exists and everything is a scenario in my head. Something weird
Yeah I feel dissociation too