Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being poor is fucking depressing.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
No ability to eat healthy.
No ability buy property.
No ability to take care about one's health seriously.
No ability to help someone in need.
No ability to care about your pets health.
No ability to buy or repair tech when needed etc, etc.

Privileged richcels who are rich either due to their parents or due to their IQ will never understand this pain.

Can't afford better copes

I understand everything. I don't buy anything else but cigarettes. If I don't have enough for cigarettes I will lose it, so I avoid buying anything at all. I bought a few steam games recently but that was it.

Fortunately my dad does not demand me to pay rent like americucks do with their children.

No ability to eat healthy.
No ability buy property.
No ability to take care about one's health seriously.
No ability to help someone in need.
No ability to care about your pets health.
No ability to buy or repair tech when needed etc, etc.

Privileged richcels who are rich either due to their parents or due to their IQ will never understand this pain.
That is why regardless of the state of your current financial level, Moneymaxxing is one of the most important and necessary copes required to have in this capitalist soyciety.

cope, healthy diet is cheaper than junk food
meat is expensive, good fish is expensive (like Atlantic salmon or Trout)

If you go to a store most of the food is junk, milk is fake, cheese is fake, bread made of a feed grain.

That's why i hate richfags as a whole

That is why regardless of the state of your current financial level, Moneymaxxing is one of the most important and necessary copes required to have in this capitalist soyciety.
In order to moneymaxx you need to be either sociable NT or being very bright intellectually.

meat is expensive, good fish is expensive (like Atlantic salmon or Trout)

If you go to a store most of the food is junk, milk is fake, cheese is fake, bread made of a feed grain.

Maybe if you will eat vegetables only. Meat and fish are very expensive.
being healthy also means eating a lot less

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back