Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being stuck inside all day with no friends to do anything with sucks ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
All I do all day is browse the internet and play vidya and I hear all the other people outside having fun it's a nice day today and I'm stuck here on .is watching youtube when I could be outside with friends having a few beers with instead I'm a friendless loser who's never had a girl stare in my direction I'm too young to be in this mess fucking brutal shit

go in nature.

Just spent 3 hours all by myself in an isolated area. Felt extremely good.:feelsokman:

Can't relate I'm fucking your looksmatch right now. (In Rocket League)

i haven't spoken to someone who isn't a cashier in 2 weeks.

bc2.jpg

It does my friend. It's really important to have hobbies, being in a dark room all day is soul crushing.

Everyone should have friends this is fucked up

All I do all day is browse the internet and play vidya and I hear all the other people outside having fun it's a nice day today and I'm stuck here on .is watching youtube when I could be outside with friends having a few beers with instead I'm a friendless loser who's never had a girl stare in my direction I'm too young to be in this mess fucking brutal shit

I hear ya. But imagine looking BACK on decades lived like that...
Everyone should have friends this is fucked up

Welcome to oldcel LDARmaxxing. Get some German beer and some THC edibles, it'll cut the torment down a bit. :feelsbadman:
I bet you’ve had girls look at you, I can’t promise whether is was for a good reason or bad reason but they do tbh
Yeah, girls look at us the same way you'd look at a spider in the shower that you can't get around to killing just yet, but you gotta keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't do anything nasty.

Go for long walks and listen to stuff. You can practice being low inhib too. I solicited some bitch for $ex but she ended the conversation. :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Also brushed up on the ass of this real big assed bitch :feelsohh: who tried to move out of the way. She gave me a sour look in the parking lot from her car. :feelshaha: