Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being tall (6'1) with a micropenis is slowly killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't even vent in this place withoit upsetting someone.
I know, I wanted to give full transparency on my height, becuase if I didn't mention it I would have felt like I was larping. These users getting angry over this fact can seriously cause an increase of LARPERS becuase it causes incels to be too scared to tell the truth.
@gymletethnicel

he didn't ascend by 18 bro, it's not gonna happen unless he's average and surgerymaxx before the end of his prime
true true, OP needs to looksmax in order to have any hope in college

I know, I wanted to give full transparency on my height, becuase if I didn't mention it I would have felt like I was larping. These users getting angry over this fact can seriously cause an increase of LARPERS becuase it causes incels to be too scared to tell the truth.
@gymletethnicel
This makes no sense???

Not mentioning your height is not the same larping.

This makes no sense???

Not mentioning your height is not the same larping.
I wanted people to know my height, I didn't want assumptions that I am a turbo Manlet. Giving my height shows that the dickpill is a killer of all pills.

find a quote

they do it every time

you calling me subhuman ? J F L

now you're gonna deny it

and yes you are subhuman for accusing someone else of something YOU KNOW YOU HAVE FUCKING DONE IN THE PAST

Nice brag brotha

He is strawman maxxing against me because he personally hates me. Never called this guy a fakecel, just said he is bragging about his height for no reason. A micropenis is a micropenis, 2 inches is shit on any body, but to brag about something unrelated is bullshit.
Fuck off dude. Even gigachad would rope with a 2 incher, show some fucking respect man what the fuck is Wrong with you

I wanted people to know my height, I didn't want assumptions that I am a turbo Manlet. Giving my height shows that the dickpill is a killer of all pills.
So I guess if I don't talk about my 1.7 fWHR in every thread, I'm "hiding my fWHR"? This still makes no sense tbh.

Maybe I'm just giga low IQ idk

He is strawman maxxing against me because he personally hates me. Never called this guy a fakecel, just said he is bragging about his height for no reason. A micropenis is a micropenis, 2 inches is shit on any body, but to brag about something unrelated is bullshit.
I don't personally hate you, you just seem to think that I am bragging. There are people on this thread bragging about the size of their dick.... Why are you not getting angry at them. How do you think those posts make me feel.

A true 6'1 is tall. Many men like about their height, which fucks up the meaning of 6'1.
I'm 6'2. Im telling you it is not tall. It is barely average

sounds like a height brag tbh. i hear you on the dick thing. im a micropenis at just under 7in non bone pressed and girth is thin. they also mutilated my foreskin.

sounds like a height brag tbh. i hear you on the dick thing. im a micropenis at just under 7in non bone pressed and girth is thin. they also mutilated my foreskin.
Do you see this shit?

You do not have a micropenis.

@OldIncel @Ropemaxx

GTFIH @gymletethnicel @Colvin76 this is what bragging looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.