Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being the only friend who is a virgin or single is the worst

A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
It's so unfair why can't I get a cute gf like them... absolutely bullshit

hearing them talk about sex makes me so angry and seeing how happy they are in there relationships makes me wish they broke up...

I don't know a single KV IRL. Even guys who I mog have gotten laid. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Framecel222 said:
I don't know a single KV IRL. Even guys who I mog have gotten laid. IT'S NOT FAIR!
It isn't fair... I have friends who are years younger than me who have Gfs and had sex.

I am so late to the game at this point there is no point in even trying.

Stop being their friend then, pigeon faggot. Stop being a fucking pussy ass nigga

Framecel222 said:

Fakecel then. (you)

Framecel222 said:
>KV

>Fakecel

Does not compute.

You said that there are guys who you mog who are doing better than you. So fakecel. You're probably not subhuman.

truecel23 said:
You said that there are guys who you mog who are doing better than you. So fakecel. You're probably not subhuman.

That's because literally everyone is doing better than me.

the solution is to not have any friends.

Framecel222 said:
That's because literally everyone is doing better than me.

You said that you do better than a bunch. Are you going to just spin words around?

I've cut contact with all of my friends for the same reason. They were happy extroverted people while I'm an introvert at the edge of a suicide. I liked them but didn't fit at all.

truecel23 said:
You said that you do better than a bunch. Are you going to just spin words around?

When did I say that?

Akarin said:
I've cut contact with all of my friends for the same reason. They were happy extroverted people while I'm an introvert at the edge of a suicide. I liked them but didn't fit at all.

Don't do that, seriously DON'T DO THAT! Having no friends is a death sentence!

Framecel222 said:
When did I say that?

"""[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Even guys who I mog have gotten laid."""[/font]

truecel23 said:
"""[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Even guys who I mog have gotten laid."""[/font]

Yes they're doing better than me (because they get laid) despite looking worse than me. Your reading comprehension could use some work.

And I'm probably overrating myself anyway, I doubt I actually mog anyone.

Framecel222 said:
Yes they're doing better than me (because they get laid) despite looking worse than me. Your reading comprehension could use some work.

And I'm probably overrating myself anyway, I doubt I actually mog anyone.

Cope. Typical good looking guy being like "muh my frame is shit."

truecel23 said:
Cope. Typical good looking guy being like "muh my frame is shit."

I'm not good-looking lol, for starters I'm an acnecel. Perfect skin/hair/teeth is the minimum to be considered human in 2017.

Framecel222 said:
I'm not good-looking lol, for starters I'm an acnecel. Perfect skin/hair/teeth is the minimum to be considered human in 2017.

Then get on accutane?

INB5 excuses.

Literaly all my friends are single, except for this 1 guy.In my company there are 12 guys, 2 are married, 3 are in a relationship and rest are s.ingle.All those nen are in late 20s and early 30s

I don't have friends and the only people I talk with are subhumans.

Framecel222 said:

You have high standards though, you wouldn't be KV if you settled for a 5/10

alsalsk said:
You have high standards though, you wouldn't be KV if you settled for a 5/10

Show me a pic of a 5/10.

Framecel222 said:
Show me a pic of a 5/10.

gigi-hadid-hollywood-walk-of-fame-ceremony-2013-1jpg.jpg

Framecel222 said:
Show me a pic of a 5/10.

http://static.tumblr.com/d67fee13abc877ff3c0a761cf72f7935/sgysnzf/Lftmpj730/tumblr_static_944665_575785185795509_2068654653_n.jpg

alsalsk said:
http://static.tumblr.com/d67fee13abc877ff3c0a761cf72f7935/sgysnzf/Lftmpj730/tumblr_static_944665_575785185795509_2068654653_n.jpg

That's a 4.

CopingGymcel said:
That's a 4.

Your pic was a 6, lol. I would fuck her so hard.

Mine is closer to a 5 I reckon, she would easily be a 5 if she didn't have bad skin.

CopingGymcel said:

Is this a bait where you see if I'm dumb enough to agree that this is a 5/10? Good one lol.

alsalsk said:
http://static.tumblr.com/d67fee13abc877f...4653_n.jpg

Fuck no, that's a 3/10 landwhale chincel. Just lol, I absolutely would not bang her.

Framecel222 said:
Fuck no, that's a 3/10 landwhale chincel. Just lol, I absolutely would not bang her.

Damn, that would make her the looksmatch to Blops. I still would fuck her hard though. But yeah, if you're willing to fuck her, you'll lose your KV title in a week.

alsalsk said:
Your pic was a 6, lol. I would fuck her so hard.

Mine is closer to a 5 I reckon, she would easily be a 5 if she didn't have bad skin.

Saying she is a 4 was generous, probably closer to 3.5. Her masculine face is what ruins her.

alsalsk said:
Damn, that would make her the looksmatch to Blops. I still would fuck her hard though. But yeah, if you're willing to fuck her, you'll lose your KV title in a week.

If you want to fuck her then we just gotta do this: https://incels.is/Thread-I-figured-out-the-cure-for-Inceldom

CopingGymcel said:
Saying she is a 4 was generous, probably closer to 3.5. Her masculine face is what ruins her.

Oh shit she has the same chin as that girl whose pic you sent me.

That chin type is a death sentence for women. She'll have to settle for Chad-lite.

Framecel222 said:
If you want to fuck her then we just gotta do this: https://incels.is/Thread-I-figured-out-the-cure-for-Inceldom

Framecel, you are a true brocel, RESPECT. If you ever come to Australia, let me know. 4

Rape is bad though, and there is a high chance my lack of experience in sex will give us up and get us arrested.

Framecel222 said:

Oh shit she has the same chin as that girl whose pic you sent me.

That chin type is a death sentence for women. She'll have to settle for Chad-lite.

Nah. This girl's chin is even worse.

alsalsk said:
Framecel, you are a true brocel, RESPECT. If you ever come to Australia, let me know. 4

Rape is bad though, and there is a high chance my lack of experience in sex will give us up and get us arrested.

It's hardly rape if she never finds out teehee.

CopingGymcel said:
Nah. This girl's chin is even worse.

I just looked at the other pic and you're actually right.

The more I look at this landwhale's chin, the more subhuman it becomes. Just lol.