Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ugly and the inability to experience real friendship

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
People become non-NT and shy because of different factors in their lives. Biggest reasons are usually being in a wrong friend group where you are being targeted by your "friends" or not having any friends at all and being ignored by everyone whether that be because your looks, behavior that you are unaware of or giga deformed features on your body. Teens usually would never befriend a person who's REALLY ugly. Looks play a huge part when befriending a person meaning NO ONE wants to be seen with a disabled, deformed or very ugly person in public because that hurts their public image. Normies are known to prioritize their social status more than CHADs and Stacies since the CHADs and Stacies are already on the top of the social hierarchy with no effort. If you've never had a genuine friend just know that the only reason that happened was because of your looks and nothing else. Autism is a coping mechanism for a lot of autistcels to justify on why they failed in life but it is important to note that a CHAD with autism won't experience the same treatment as you did in high school. Instead on the contrary he is going to receive a lot of help from teachers, foids and other classmates. As an ugly man you can indeed get friends but they are going to use you as a punching bag or exploit you for something that you can be useful for. In conclusion what I am trying to imply is that ugly men (sub4s) cannot have REAL friends. You can live with the illusion that those people are your friends but if you are bluepilled you WILL never realize that those people are making fun behind your back and EVEN in your presence since they don't give a shit about losing you as a friend. They will keep using you as a punching bag for relief. As a sub4 man you are easily disposable. Easier to dispose of than an empty pack of cigarettes.

Last edited:
@ElTruecel @SerbBurekConsoomer

im incel and friends even with women
just somehow have not crossed the sex barrier
it never began
fuck

im incel and friends even with women
just somehow have not crossed the sex barrier
it never began
fuck
then you're not ugly. Women laugh at me all the time for my appearance. This is when you know that it's giga over.

It is also way too expensive to keep friends when you're an incel. It's never genuine, you will never see that happy face calling for you to talk.
All somewhat good friends I had were either ugly or dirt poor. You simply can't be valuable to normie or chad. Not to mention when some of them got looks/height in hs and left me in extremely rude manner.

It is usually if you’re a framelet with glasses that’s a really shit pheno to have. Non NT on top of it fucks you over worse

People become non-NT and shy because of different factors in their lives.
I mean beind non-NT is something OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, YOU ARE BORN non-NT it's not something you "become"

Becoming shy It's something else yes, but that's because of negative reinforcements