Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bella Thorne ruins OnlyFans for lazy thots

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★

Apparently, some dumb Disney thot made an OF account, told people she'd be selling nudes for $200, didn't follow through, and now all the soys are angry and demanding their money back. It gets better, though, because OF has to pay back so much money now, they've updated their rules to put heavier restrictions on how much simps and cucks can pay and tip the OF "sex workers," i.e. lazy-ass prostitutes/thots, so they can't make as much money as they used to. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul::lul::lul:

I wish onlyfans didn’t exist.

Based

thots can still make a shitload of money so nothing's ruined

The thing that bothers me about this is that she made so much money from such a large amount of pathetic simps,feminism is making foids rich and men broke. due to the dating market now I can see more men paying these cheap skanks and in doing so foids egos will shoot up and make them even more of a problem for the west.

Good morning I hate men

simps will just max out the amount every day

A Disney star? I wonder how many cocks she had to suck as a "youth performer" to get her first role lol.

Simps are so pathetic

Better Bachelor strikes again.

The only good thing about women is that they are stupid as fuck

Absolutely un-fucking-believable.

"Creators"

What are you creating by posting your body?