Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Benzomaxxing can be such a good cope

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
Valium is so fucking good man I can go out in public and talk to anybody without giving a single fuck about what they think lmao. It honestly makes me want to go out and do shit. I still prefer opiatemaxxing cause if you do end up getting addicted the withdraw isn't as bad but benzos are still great

Where does one obtain Valium

Idk bro, benzo doesn't work on me, and I heard that shit is dangerous. Started with 1mg and it didn't had effect besides zombifying me

Idk bro, benzo doesn't work on me, and I heard that shit is dangerous. Started with 1mg and it didn't had effect besides zombifying me
1mg of which benzo?

Where does one obtain Valium
It's pretty easy to get from a doctor in my experience. Don't buy any from the streets or online cause they're gonna be some fake shit. You can always look into research benzos if you aren't able to get a script, but the effects can be really fucked from those

yesss i love benzos too

just dont use them for too long or they will fuck you up

1mg is alot for alprazolam. I think the starter dose is usually 0.25mg. Diazepam (Valium) and Clonazepam (Klonopin) are better cause they last much longer and have a lower addiction risk

1mg is alot for alprazolam. I think the starter dose is usually 0.25mg. Diazepam (Valium) and Clonazepam (Klonopin) are better cause they last much longer and have a lower addiction risk
I took 1mg as a starter expecting it to hit harder and delet my inhibition.

Instead it just didn't worked, and I heard this shit is dangerous and if it doesn't have much effects on me then I'm not doing it.

yesss i love benzos too

just dont use them for too long or they will fuck you up
I used to have a legit pharmacy supply for clonazepam about a year ago but when that dried up I stopped. If you only use them every couple days you should never run into any problems

Instead it just didn't worked, and I heard this shit is dangerous and if it doesn't have much effects on me then I'm not doing it.
That sucks to hear. Since xans are so strong they can end up "zombifiying" you and it'll feel like shit. Diazepam and Lorazepam will probably work better for you

Gabaergic drugs when I go outside, and opiates just to feel happy. Same here.

But I don't feel much of the positive effects on benzos. Not even 1mg of xanax help me being more social

It's beyond over if not even that can make you low inhib

Gabaergic drugs when I go outside, and opiates just to feel happy. Same here.

But I don't feel much of the positive effects on benzos. Not even 1mg of xanax help me being more social

It's beyond over if not even that can make you low inhib
I've heard people say that you need to go weeks for that shit. But reading addiction stories on Xanax.....no thanks.

I've heard people say that you need to go weeks for that shit. But reading addiction stories on Xanax.....no thanks.
Xanax is something that should work immediately though.

Half a milligram is enough, what the fuck were you thinking ? :feelskek:

Xanax is something that should work immediately though.
Taking too much xanax seems to make you less social. You gotta take 0.25 - 0.5 woth no tolerance to become more social. Again that's also why I don't like xans cause valium and klonopin are just better

Taking too much xanax seems to make you less social. You gotta take 0.25 - 0.5 woth no tolerance to become more social. Again that's also why I don't like xans cause valium and klonopin are just better
I've tried a quarter and half a milligram before, it didn't do anything. Still had the same high inhibition around people.

To make it hit harder
If 1mg didn't work in making him low inhib, then 0.5mg will probably not work either.
Getting out of Xanax ( for example ) is not an easy task.
~I can vouch for it.

It rivals a really bad headache, like what an alcoholic would experience.

I've tried a quarter and half a milligram before, it didn't do anything. Still had the same high inhibition around people.
You gotta try clonazepam

Alprazolam withdrawal made me schizo
From my end, it made less inhibited and extended further the apathy i feel towards this disgusting world.
Now, i take meds to sleep ( Triticum 2/3 ) and i continue my intake of half a milligram of Zoloft every morning.

It was only for a small chapter, that i was taking both Zoloft and Xanax and at the same time.
~It was a necessary Evil.

It´s only Best, to not take anything if you can help it.

From my end, it made less inhibited and extended further the apathy i feel towards this disgusting world.
Now, i take meds to sleep ( Triticum 2/3 ) and i continue my intake of half a milligram of Zoloft every morning.

It was only for a small chapter, that i was taking both Zoloft and Xanax and at the same time.
~It was a necessary Evil.

It´s only Best, to not take anything if you can help it.
Niggas taking the goypills

I want heroin
If i had an endless barrage of pizza, burgers and soda.
I think it would be the perfect substitute for SSRIs make no mistake :feelskek:

I want heroin
Try dilaudid. Injected it's better than heroin. I only take them orally though but fuck they hit so hard. It's actually easier to get than oxys for some reason

Niggas taking the goypills
I know what you mean fully well.
But like i said man, it can´t be helped.

Right now, i do feel okayish and can play my vidya in peace.

Mogs me for knowing how to get drugs

Valium is so fucking good man I can go out in public and talk to anybody without giving a single fuck about what they think lmao. It honestly makes me want to go out and do shit. I still prefer opiatemaxxing cause if you do end up getting addicted the withdraw isn't as bad but benzos are still great
I have some pregabalin tabs at home. Should I try one of them? I haven't taken any till now.

I have some pregabalin tabs at home. Should I try one of them? I haven't taken any till now.
Never tried pregabalin or gabapentin but I know they can help with anxiety as well. Give it a try and see how you react

Picamilon is euphoric for me, I love gabaergic drugs.

NO THANKS! Benzos lower IQ and then I won't be able to masturbate to the intricate beauty of mathematics anymore.