Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Besides sex relationships with modern foids are shit anyway

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is the true Blackpill. This thing we are all striving for is going to be a fucking nightmare anyway after a year or so if by some miracle we get it.

My best friend is a Chad. A while back he got with a girl who was a 9. She has always been very friendly to me and we get on well and she gives me the usual Bluepilled advice about how to get girls being quite aware of my situation. The thing is though she was 26 when he met her and she has just turned 30 and they had an unplanned kid together which forced them to stay together out of necessity.

Ageing has literally dropped her to a 6.5 and she has been a nightmare for him to live with. Always controlling him, sensitive to every single comment he makes, doesn't like him using the phone to even call me, always wants her own way, becoming abusive verbally and physically if she doesn't get it before claiming depression caused the whole thing. Every time he calls me it is when he goes to the shop to pick up food and he calls that his "time in the yard".

He said he was used to her body after a few months and the same with her to him and they barely have sex anymore. So now he is stuck in this controlling nightmare and can't do anything all for the sake of a sexless relationship with the type of crazy foid that modern society churns out. Imagine what would await us!!!

I have several friends who are trapped in a similar sort of position or have been fucked over big time. This is why I think in the future we will basically see:-

- Massive rise in Incels
- Semi MGTOW Chads just fucking and never getting into a relationship
- Tonnes of Rose McGown style past it foids blaming all men for whatever they can fathom because Chad won't settle with them
- Birth rates going through the floor
- Western countries bombing ethnic defenceless countries to shit for imaginary reasons and waving in their refugees to maintain the work force

Ageing has literally dropped her to a 6.5 and she has been a nightmare for him to live with. Always controlling him, sensitive to every single comment he makes, doesn't like him using the phone to even call me, always wants her own way, becoming abusive verbally and physically if she doesn't get it before claiming depression caused the whole thing. Every time he calls me it is when he goes to the shop to pick up food and he calls that his "time in the yard".

He said he was used to her body after a few months and the same with her to him and they barely have sex anymore. So now he is stuck in this controlling nightmare and can't do anything all for the sake of a sexless relationship with the type of crazy foid that modern society churns out. Imagine what would await us!!!

He is a cuck for allowing such a thing to happen in the first place.

- Western countries bombing ethnic defenceless countries to shit for imaginary reasons and waving in their refugees to maintain the work force

Do you really believe this? The West is bombing defenseless foreign countries? Is it only the "West" or are perhaps other forces behind of it as well? And what do you mean with "to maintain the workforce"? That is not even true.

Last edited:
He is a cuck for allowing such a thing to happen in the first place.

Maybe but you or me could become one too given the opportunity if not for the Blackpill. Hence my point.

The West is bombing defenseless foreign countries? Is it only the "West" or are perhaps other forces behind of it as well?

Never said it was "only the west" but in general the West picks the side that is most profitable, takes their side and blasts the shit out of the other from a safe distance and slanders them for atrocities and what not to justify it to the public e.g. America dry bumming Serbia in the Yugoslav wars in favour of Croatia and Albania.

The same strategy is used to slander incels through the media to justify any hatred of them and therefore making their opinions on things either null and void, laughable or infuriating to the brainwashed public.

And what do you mean with "to maintain the workforce"? That is not even true.

Happening more so in the UK than US for certain but it's happening.

tell him to beat his foid or it'll only get worse and worse. jfl at you if you're in an ltr and don't beat her every once in a while :feelshaha:

I may be a weirdo, perhaps autistic, but it's stories like this which have always made me fearful of relationships built on sex. I know that any relationship built on that will eventually collapse when the wall hits for both sides. Even if both remain beautiful till about 35.

The paradox is that women can be such vapid, banal creatures nowadays that it seems like the only way to have a relationship is one on sex.

It's like, I'm incel, but even if I was chad, a part of me just has no interest in dating as such. But I want a wife and to have kids.

Last edited:
I may be a weirdo, perhaps autistic, but it's stories like this which have always made me fearful of relationships built on sex.
The paradox being that women can be such vapid, banal creatures nowadays that it seems like the only way to have a relationship is one on sex.
Yes. Women aren't relationship material these days whatsoever it seems even for Chads and this is a huge part of the problem because Chads see this too and rather than biting that bullet they just fuck Stacey on Saturday, Becky on Tuesday and Plain Jane on Thursday with ugly Karen thrown in now and again.

There is always a Chad willing to validate these girls with a fuck once a week but not a single Stacey willing to fuck an Incel.

The only happy relationships I've seen are ones where a young chad/chadlite has settled for a young much lesser foid looks wise for peace of mind in which case she knows she can't do better e.g. a 9/10 guy with a 6/10 girl.

Foids who start as 9s but then become more like 7s or 6s due to ageing = Amber Heard level cuntness that no Chad would want.

Of course. The modern foid is a narcissistic, consuming, huge-ego'd, weak Piece of annoying shit.

Would you want to be in a relationship with something that destroys you from the inside?

The bible warns us about women.

I may be a weirdo, perhaps autistic, but it's stories like this which have always made me fearful of relationships built on sex. I know that any relationship built on that will eventually collapse when the wall hits for both sides. Even if both remain beautiful till about 35.

The paradox is that women can be such vapid, banal creatures nowadays that it seems like the only way to have a relationship is one on sex.

It's like, I'm incel, but even if I was chad, a part of me just has no interest in dating as such. But I want a wife and to have kids.

The bible warns us about women.

Yep it doesn't take a genius to realise why all of the people that came up with these religions factored in women being a complete nightmare when they created their Doctrines. The Romans and Muhammad were hip to the scam.

Yep it doesn't take a genius to realise why all of the people that came up with these religions factored in women being a complete nightmare when they created their Doctrines. The Romans and Muhammad were hip to the scam.
Lol...ever wonder why Eve ate the fruit first and not Adam?

The fruit = Chad's banana
In Paradise Lost, funnily enough, the first thing Eve and Adam did was have extremely lustful sex after they ate the fruit.

the only real love is teen love because she you might take her virginity. after teen years women are washed up cumrags