Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best affordable luxury car brand?( Lexus, BMW, Mercedes etc.)

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am thinking about buying a better car once I job hop to a higher salary.

List luxury cars you knkw. I tried the BMW 2023 X7 SUV. recently Really liked it. Especially the seats and charging plugs in back seats. Also had a solid aesthetic look to it. Only thing I kinda dislike is the lack of physical buttons in the front but overall few physical buttons makes it look very futuristic too. Didn't buy nor lease it in the end though.

That's an easy one: Lexus.

That's an easy one: Lexus.
yeah probably the best from a maintenance point of view. Won't have to waste as much time replacing/maintaining parts.

Just buy a reliable new Honda/Toyota, tbh, I don't get the appeal of luxury cars when you look at the cost of repair/replacement fees. Moneymogs me if you can afford them. :feelsjuice:

Just buy a reliable new Honda/Toyota, tbh, I don't get the appeal of luxury cars when you look at the cost of repair/replacement fees. Moneymogs me if you can afford them. :feelsjuice:
luxury cars look better inside and out. Also is a way to flex on low tier normie wagies who didn't grind enough

luxury cars look better inside and out. Also is a way to flex on low tier normie wagies who didn't grind enough
Flexing on low tier normie wagies is my only lifefuel.
I love to see poor guys and their gfs getting into a 1992 Ford Fiesta while I'm getting into my luxury car.
Enjoy your Fiesta you dumb whore, you could've had me instead.

Porsche if you can afford the maintenance, Lexus or Acura if you can’t.

Porsche if you can afford the maintenance, Lexus or Acura if you can’t.
porsche are too expensive. won't be able to afford one for at least 5-10 years. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

is lexus even luxury? go with bmw

Just buy a dependable Japanese car. What do you have to prove with a fancy car?

If i had to buy one of those cars you listed, i'd buy a BMW. A lot of people drive that so you wouldn't exactly stand out.
For the meantime i'd just roll with a Toyota/Hyundai.

is lexus even luxury? go with bmw
I am not sure if Lexus counts but ppl seem to count it
Just buy a dependable Japanese car. What do you have to prove with a fancy car?
I don't have to drive much if I did drive daily. I would definitely buy a fancy car for the mere fact that it feels better, and looks better. Also the cost of the car serves as motivation to grind harder
If i had to buy one of those cars you listed, i'd buy a BMW. A lot of people drive that so you wouldn't exactly stand out.
For the meantime i'd just roll with a Toyota/Hyundai.
yeah I drive a 2016 rav4 atm which is fine for now but don't like it much either.

some rich sandnigger let me drove his sport porche for probably 2 minute 2 years ago

I'm too Scottish to spend money on something that depreciates as hard as a new car, especially a new "luxury" car. I'd rather pay off my mortgage and get by with something that drives well enough. Don't really care what the audience of normies in the carpark thinks.

Lexus is ugly as fuck, it looks like a broken electric shaver with a weirdly angular interior. Also they drive like absolute dog shit, the transmission is fucked. Toyota has no clue how to make a car drive decently.

Literally they have 1 redeeming feature which is so called "reliability"

BMW was good but they're fucking up the grille on the new ones, it looks like a pig snout. Go with a Mercedes or Tesla

if you really want to stand out and flex on wage cucks go for a mercedes-benz g-class. No wage cuck drives those, they all lease stuff like BMW, Jaguar, Ford etc

i owned 2 cars in total in my life. Now i live in a small city and walk.

damn repairs cost money, insurance costs money, fuel costs money, parking costs money.

i just use a taxi for emergencies which is once or twice a year.

personally i dont get why you waste money on toys like cars and paying for all the costs making other people rich at your expense when an electric scooter is actually better suited to big city life and costs next to nothing.
Use the money to buy property and shares. Stuff like parking spaces, garages , storage space to rent out, better assets than a car which depreciates any way. Just my 2 cents though take it with a pinch of salt.

List luxury cars you knkw. I tried the BMW 2023 X7 SUV. recently Really liked it. Especially the seats and charging plugs in back seats. Also had a solid aesthetic look to it. Only thing I kinda dislike is the lack of physical buttons in the front but overall few physical buttons makes it look very futuristic too. Didn't buy nor lease it in the end though.
My fellow currycel please buy a Lexus. It’s reliable and last very long and Japanese. Euro cars are shit and break down easy. Your
Wallet and time will be better with a Japanese car

Btw Lexus IS Japanese guys it’s the luxury brand of Honda I believe

I'd say Lexus or Acura. They're a lot more reliable than German luxury brands. The Interior of Lexus and Acura is just slightly below the German luxury brands imo. The German brands do have more HP and better handling though.

I'm not getting a luxury German vehicle even if I could afford it. Those things are a massive fucking money pit when something goes wrong with it. You'd be better spending that repair money on other investments that will pay off in the long run. That 20 to 35 grand you spent on repairs could have went towards an investment and in ten years time, that 20 to 35 grand could be worth ten times or even more.

If I'm gonna get a super car I'm getting the GTR, LFA, or NSX.

The white chads I see don't even think one second about it. They buy expensive german luxury sports cars to attract blonde white stacies. Thats the reason why they buy those cars, maintenance and reliability is a total after thought the same way that the costs of maintaining an attractive blonde stacy is an after thought.

Last edited:
An F87 BMW M2 Competition.

The 2020 and 2021 model years are still in warranty ( has to be under 36k miles) and a overall great driver's car. Both the DCT and manual transmissions are good, but I prefer the manual since I like rowing my own gears.

I don't see the need to get anything bigger since you probably don't have any friends or family to use the other seats in the car. I'd also consider a Porsche Cayman or maybe the MK5 Supra (basically a Z4), but the M2 has much more room for cargo and better visibility.

Haven't driven a Cayman but I did drive a Supra as a Turo rental not long ago and the visibility sucked. The mirrors are really stubby and the blind spots are huge.

bmw it is. also amg models are good.

why not go for porsche.

porsche is insanly good.
very expensive car and has a golden brown theme from the inside. he told me it was like 1-1.5 years old. i drove it with him for 2 minutes and then he continued driving.
he was super rich from bringing guns and food factory machines from other countries.

Get a BMW because ER had one

yeah probably the best from a maintenance point of view. Won't have to waste as much time replacing/maintaining parts.
Yes Lexus is the way to go. You will regret a BMW even though they look good and drive good, the maintenance is often and expensive.

Tata motors

I like how everyone talks about BMW while I drive a Daewoo Matiz.At least it's better than Daewoo Tico.

Average incel moment: what do i buy X5 M Competition or Porsche Cayenne Turbo S...

Strange, that only one user supported MB - Mercedes-Benz.. if you are really wanting to get luxury - try to get a Maybach, or Bentley, ha

Toyota Crown/Century, perhaps? E-klass MBs? What do you need, SUV or sedan?

Average incel moment: what do i buy X5 M Competition or Porsche Cayenne Turbo S...

Strange, that only one user supported MB - Mercedes-Benz.. if you are really wanting to get luxury - try to get a Maybach, or Bentley, ha

Toyota Crown/Century, perhaps? E-klass MBs? What do you need, SUV or sedan?
x5m too hefty I would get x3m personally, not that it's super light but it does the job. GLC63 excellent too

x5m too hefty I would get x3m personally, not that it's super light but it does the job. GLC63 excellent too
Why not some Range Rover, or Jeep? I prrsonally want H1 Hummer