Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best affordable luxury car brand?( Lexus, BMW, Mercedes etc.)

Why not some Range Rover, or Jeep? I prrsonally want H1 Hummer
h1 is super old and has no power or features lol

idk never got into ranges, they are super unreliable and tend to depreciate more. Jeeps are cool, mayb get an srt8 or what not

Average incel moment: what do i buy X5 M Competition or Porsche Cayenne Turbo S...

Strange, that only one user supported MB - Mercedes-Benz.. if you are really wanting to get luxury - try to get a Maybach, or Bentley, ha

Toyota Crown/Century, perhaps? E-klass MBs? What do you need, SUV or sedan?
SUVs don’t even look good. If you’re spending so much money on a car at least buy a sedan

Tesla (any model) or Ford Mustang Electric

h1 is super old and has no power or features lol

idk never got into ranges, they are super unreliable and tend to depreciate more. Jeeps are cool, mayb get an srt8 or what not
Are you rich? You seem to have owned a lot of expensive cars

I have a Toyota GT86, it's reliable, looks decent, doesn't cost much, is customizable, and resell is pretty decent because poorfag normies venerate them as cheap, rear-wheel drift cars.

We have luxury taxes on anything over 80k, which is pretty much every euro car we import.

German = chad car. Get a BMW or Merc.

Why not surgerymaxx instead ?