Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Best country to moneymaxx?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
My country has 20% unemployement rate :reeeeee: which are good countries where I can get decent job without stupid degrees :feelssus:

I was thinking China or some northern european country :feelswhere: I'd do any minimum wage job outside this shithole

The United States of America

Oh, say, can you see
By the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hail'd

(Shows different sex positions)

At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd
Were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare

(Cheerleader girls bend over and stretch their pussies)

The bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

(A white suburban family standing in front of their house advertising the second amendment)

O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave?

Get remote job in USA. Be digital nomad in some poor but not complete shithole country like uruguay or thailand

Get remote job in USA. Be digital nomad in some poor but not complete shithole country like uruguay or thailand
Why would someone hire me for remote job tho? :lul:

My country has 20% unemployement rate :reeeeee: which are good countries where I can get decent job without stupid degrees :feelssus:

I was thinking China or some northern european country :feelswhere: I'd do any minimum wage job outside this shithole
Congo, Africa. 100% employment in cobalt mining :feelsokman:

Why would someone hire me for remote job tho? :lul:
Because they are forced to by their other employees refusing to work in an office.

Although with all the layoffs maybe employers don't have to submit to that anymore. IDK I'm NEET with no interest in working anytime soon

Jew nited states seems to at least have some redeeming feature

cuckmany is a very good place to wageslave plus they pay very good salaries but prepare for the constant mogging.
USA is a joke, low salaries plus the mogging is beyond real

cuckmany is a very good place to wageslave plus they pay very good salaries but prepare for the constant mogging.
USA is a joke, low salaries plus the mogging is beyond real
My problem is my face not my height :feelswhat:
I will go to JewSA bc im not learning nazi

Government robs half of your money in those countries. They will send you to prison if you don't pay for it.