Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best jobs for loner retards like me?

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
Trucker is a good option but i would like to come home eveyday.

Any more recomendations?

Warehouse Operative, you can work there for years without speaking to another soul.

I Will look into it thnx
I only worked in that job for a small while but I never had to socially interact with anyone, at lunch you can just go and sit in your car.

This world is not made for us non NTs

There are no good jobs.

All high paying jobs are given to people who look good and smart. That can represent the company in front of customers. You need to be sociable and command respect.

Night shift security guard or custodian

Trucker is a good option but i would like to come home eveyday.

Any more recomendations?
plenty of local jobs out there. oil and fuels usually pay the best.

do a trade, trucking will be automated soon

yea I say learn a trade. can't stress it enough. be your own boss. make a shit load of money.

don't be the goddamn poor wage slave, taking orders from your boss and having to deal with rude a hole customers and shitty co-workers.

driving jobs are shit. pays shit and will all be automated sooner or later. it could be in 5 years, 10 years, 15+ years from now who knows.
delivery gig jobs on the side can be quite an adventure sometimes though.

Last edited:
Cashier at gas station

Driver(don't buy the shit that it will become automated,it won't happen until 2050 at least)

Security guard

Programmer

Warehouse job

Zoo keeper(If You like animals)

data entry clerk

plenty of local jobs out there. oil and fuels usually pay the best.
This, you can be a daycab trucker.

Assembly lines would be ok too I guess. You just do the same thing over and over.

yea I say learn a trade. can't stress it enough. be your own boss. make a shit load of money.

don't be the goddamn poor wage slave, taking orders from your boss and having to deal with rude a hole customers and shitty co-workers.

driving jobs are shit. pays shit and will all be automated sooner or later. it could be in 5 years, 10 years, 15+ years from now who knows.
delivery gig jobs on the side can be quite an adventure sometimes though.
If trading makes a lot of money, why doesn't everyone quit their 9-5 and do it ? Serious question

If you were a foid you could do admin assistant or data entry jobs just with a computer doing Excel tasks without speaking to anyone. Very boring but easy and you don't have to deal with annoying customers or colleagues. But you're not a foid so good luck getting those jobs, almost impossible.

If you were a foid you could do admin assistant or data entry jobs just with a computer doing Excel tasks without speaking to anyone. Very boring but easy and you don't have to deal with annoying customers or colleagues. But you're not a foid so good luck getting those jobs, almost impossible.
yes, they get the easiest jobs

This, you can be a daycab trucker.

Assembly lines would be ok too I guess. You just do the same thing over and over.
yes i forgot about this, might be the best option for me. i see ads looking for truckers all the time too. i just need to save up 3k to get the license

yes, they get the easiest jobs
I'm pretty sure that if a man with more experience or qualifications applied for that job, they would still pick the foid candidate.

I'm pretty sure that if a man with more experience or qualifications applied for that job, they would still pick the foid candidate.
hello neighbour, im a portuguese incel

hello neighbour, im a portuguese incel
Is the labor market there as fucked up as in Spain? I have a uni degree and my job could be done by someone with just a high school diploma, that gives you an idea.

Is the labor market there as fucked up as in Spain? I have a uni degree and my job could be done by someone with just a high school diploma, that gives you an idea.
most people here emigrate, i think around 20% of our population lives abroad. thats what i think i will be doing next year. more than half of us earns min wage wich is not enough if you want to rent a house and pay for food and other expenses. Buying a house for this new generation, you can forget about it, unless you emigrate. people with uni degrees get priority when applying for a job and generally earn a bit more, but ive heard from other people that there is a lot of people with uni degrees who couldnt find jobs in their area and are now cashiers at supermrkets earning min wage. and dispite us earning less than you, a lot of things are more expensive in our country, food, fuel, many other things. you have a much better standard of living and purchasing power than us.

Last edited:
by the way, what is your uni degree?

yes i forgot about this, might be the best option for me. i see ads looking for truckers all the time too. i just need to save up 3k to get the license
Beware that you might need additional certification for fuel and chemicals but there is still alot of work that is just delivery to local businesses.

If I had the money for it, I'd love to dedicate all my time into trucking (European-made tractors, however). The feel of driving and turning the steering wheel 90 degrees is not only amusing, but satisfying enough to enjoy the moment.

There are no good jobs.

All high paying jobs are given to people who look good and smart. That can represent the company in front of customers. You need to be sociable and command respect.
yup any job that pays a real solid wage with good WLB requires you to talk

If trading makes a lot of money, why doesn't everyone quit their 9-5 and do it ? Serious question
not everyone is strong enough physically or mentally to do this jobs. Many of them are locked behind certifications/training hours.

how would this be a good job? constant interaction with normies
I worked night shift at a gas station in the middle of nowhere, almost no interaction and when it was there were only fat truck drivers.

when you first start off you start off like just anyone. an apprentice or journeyman and don't make as much. later when you get better you start your own business and make much more.

also society taught everyone that going straight to college after high school is the best road to success. all that does it make a ton of stupid kids drop out and get into debt.

college isn't for everyone. can't stress that enough. college is for smart kids or rich kids

what is most fulfilling for men is to learn a trade, eventually start a business, and then later in life when you have the time, money, and leisure, you go to college.

Last edited:
I do daytrading now, retail and crypto.