Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best knife to stab myself with?

karambit doppler

Over for seppekucels

img_20180309_142837.jpg

Good choice. I like the glock knife and the gerber strongarm

NOOOOOO, Ive seen livegore of this, Its an agonizing death, DO NOT SUI THIS WAY, Anyway if you are dead set and there is no way to stop you, Instead of stab use a double barrel shotgun, Find the position of your brain and yeah, But i dont want you to go brocel, We aleredy lost Batavia and a few others :cryfeels::feelscry:

NOOOOOO, Ive seen livegore of this, Its an agonizing death, DO NOT SUI THIS WAY, Anyway if you are dead set and there is no way to stop you, Instead of stab use a double barrel shotgun, Find the position of your brain and yeah, But i dont want you to go brocel, We aleredy lost Batavia and a few others :cryfeels::feelscry:
I have no other choice bro, other than snapping on soyciety. Also thank you for caring brocel. I've tried stabbing myself already but didnt puncture anything. And I've suffered enough already, I want others to suffer. I been nearly ran over by stupid whore foids about 5 times now? Cause they don't want to acknowledge me. So I were to go er, it would be a 1000% justified. Not being interested me is one thing, trying to kill me is another. Also I dont own a shotgun yet. Moving to burgerland soon

I want others to feel my pain, I've tried harming myself enough already. Fucking hate seeing couples and shit

Violence is not the solution, especially when it is self inflicted. Your body is meant to endure pain and suffering. Choose to live, devoid of baseless meaningless self-inflicted horrors.

Don't rope. :fuk:

I want others to feel my pain, I've tried harming myself enough already. Fucking hate seeing couples and shit
Go stab them instead, Not yourself

Go stab them instead, Not yourself
Be honest would you blame me if I went er. Do it like how pg did it in buffalo, just hop out my car and start dumping on some of these foids and any good looking/normie guy I see. I think it would be justified. Treat a person like shit for too long, this is what you get.(In game)

Be honest would you blame me if I went er. Do it like how pg did it in buffalo, just hop out my car and start dumping on some of these foids and any good looking/normie guy I see. I think it would be justified. Treat a person like shit for too long, this is what you get.(In game)
If they caused you enough pain they honestly fucking deserve it!

Dump? As in taking a shit on someones car? Based, DO IT!

In the cold of the night MrUgly420 took a dump on a car.

I mean I had like 5 foids try hitting me with their cars. I remember recently I was walking somewhere and you know how in parking lot there's space for left and right traffic right? Well this bitch came barreling down the wrong way and nearly hit me. Literally no reason for that, I'm just minding my fucking business and I nearly get killed. So ppl have brought upon themselves is all I can say. If I snap.

Dump? As in taking a shit on someones car? Based, DO IT!

In the cold of the night MrUgly420 took a dump on a car.
Ic what you did there :feelsYall:, i dont mean to sound glowie, but ppl have caused me real trauma. So I want to return the favor in minecraft

It was also completely intentional when they tried hitting me. They could fully see me, they just didn't care

Ic what you did there :feelsYall:, i dont mean to sound glowie, but ppl have caused me real trauma. So I want to return the favor in minecraft
Based, And i didnt do nothing i was hoping you ment doing the shit on car.

Based, And i didnt do nothing i was hoping you ment doing the shit on car.
I meant something else tbh but that too. Not to be a glowie. But I suffer too much, so others must go through the same. In game

All incels could give themselves the joker face slit in protest.

Y so serious

I once met a girl and she said why you don't smile? So I took a knife and now i smile all the time..
but they ask me where i got these scars....so i take a knife and say let me show you.

Open wide pretty girl - this is going to be the best deepthroat you ever had.

the dark knight batman GIF

Don't do its messy . The forum has lot of members lately ( banned ) and needs characters like u .

qyqnoz.jpg

try this bro but dont do it

A butter knife.

Don't do its messy . The forum has lot of members lately ( banned ) and needs characters like u .
My posts are low value tbh. Like me. And I've seen that, some euro dude stabbed himself and recorded it.

Don't commit sudoku :horror: