Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best lookmaxing ever? (Banned user getlooksordie)

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Take a look

@Getlooksordie

When I was lurking he was one of my favourite users. It is hard to fine someone so mysantrophic, mentally shattered but at the same time willing to put last effort to somehow ascend. Shame he is banned here

Last edited:

Maybe there is hope buddy boyos

What kind of magic is this ?
double jaw surgery, chin wing, buccal fat remoal, ZSO, hair+beard transplant, upper blepharoplasty and fillers.

So did he become a chad?

He looks strange. I can't even tell why I have such perception, but his face structure not looking natural.

Not sure if i remember him, probably not, but he posted in summer 2018 when i had old account. How tall is he?

Step 1: Be white

Not sure if i remember him, probably not, but he posted in summer 2018 when i had old account. How tall is he?
I don't know exactly, I should look through his old post from lookism. Though, I know height wasn't his problem, so 6'0 at least
He looks strange. I can't even tell why I have such perception, but his face structure not looking natural.
He looks great tbh. At least 8/10

99+ matches in an hour. HOLY SHIT.

ROFLCOPTERFUEL tbh.

Inceltears be like just improve your personality stupid inkel.

Soocialized looksmarxing now!

Damn man only surgery is not cope

Cope harder. Only morons like IT would think that.
He went from bottom to top tier.

Holy shit that was ascension from peasant to DEMIGOD

fatcels were always volcels

As he gets older he will look more like jay leno when his mental protuberance starts sagging.

"double jaw surgery, chin wing, buccal fat remoal, ZSO, hair+beard transplant, upper blepharoplasty and fillers. "
zPrb5iL.gif
if true

But from the picture quality I suspect there's some photoshopping going on.

beard looks weird
he may look good but does this feel natural with all these surgeries lol?

Holy shit that was ascension from peasant to DEMIGOD
He wasn't fat, it was just his bones that made his face look fat/bloated. I have similar problem although I am fit.

Take a look

@Getlooksordie

When I was lurking he was one of my favourite users. It is hard to fine someone so mysantrophic, mentally shattered but at the same time willing to put last effort to somehow ascend. Shame he is banned here
Yes, he was good user, no idea why he got banned, I remember something like bragging or something like this.

Apparently he spent more than 30k on all of his surgeries
He has to spend over 30K while others are just born that way seriously fuck this unfair world.

kek

a good jaw isn't enough if you're ethnic
Indeed. If you aren't white no point in doing this lmao, unless you're a 6'2-ish lightskinned ethnic, then maybe. I hope this guy doesn't reproduce.

normie tier. He'll probably get laid every now and then, might even get a girlfriend who'll cheat on him after a few months.

I'd kill to have a high SMV azn qt as a tinder match. One of the best "ass"censions I've ever seen

He has to spend over 30K while others are just born that way seriously fuck this unfair world.
tbh

Indeed. If you aren't white no point in doing this lmao, unless you're a 6'2-ish lightskinned ethnic, then maybe. I hope this guy doesn't reproduce.
Why so hateful.

normie tier. He'll probably get laid every now and then, might even get a girlfriend who'll cheat on him after a few months.
I would hate to have your standard.

this dude was hyperbolic as fuck. mirin' that ascension though

did he get a hair transplant too?

the odds of me getting some kind of chin surgery just went up a bit
this dude was hyperbolic as fuck. mirin' that ascension though
lol he was maybe ahead of his time by like 5 years.
remember, the normie world is cut off to us, old whores and old gold diggers only if you were incel in your teens.

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

What happens after you respect women and join a feminist march whilst simultaneously showering and getting a haircut.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Standards of peace.

Step 1: Be white
Failed at that step tbh.

Fixing my jaw is one of many problems.

holy shit, my boyo went from 3/10 to 9/10 :giga: brb gotta surgerymaxx
although even his "before" pics mog me because he can grow nice beard and moustache

Did he make other thread about his ascension ?? Dafakkkk morphed to an actual gigachad.
even if i can get the money for surgery before 29, not sure i had the courage tbh...

But its either the pain of surgery or the pain of staying incel for life, fuuuckkk
I have to get under the knife asap, only option i have beside betabuxxing, roping or rotting to death...

Last edited:
We should all be happy for him and hope some of us will follow his footsteps

Just have surgeries worth a cars price to look like a totally different person br0

why richcels are volcels tbh
@BrendioEEE

r/IncelTears: no dude. Looks don't matter just work on your personality.

surgerymaxxx is the only way to ascend, that was my plan until I heard my manger saying soon they will end my contract