Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best lookmaxing ever? (Banned user getlooksordie)

It would take me 5 years to save this kind of money, not counting paying rent or for food. I'll be long dead then, this post is suicidefuel for me tbh.

normie tier. He'll probably get laid every now and then, might even get a girlfriend who'll cheat on him after a few months.
Are you fucking serious?

You can really see his personality in the after pictures.

Are you fucking serious?

No lol. I was joking, dude. He looks great. Whores are now flooding his Tinder with messages. "just improve your personality theory" fails once again. It's too bad I don't have 30k to improve my personality.

holy fucking shit that ascension, I NEED to get in contact with him. I need recommendations for doctors that can do this kind of stuff here in Germany. This is Lifechanging, my jaw surgery will be paid by insurance so i might cut some cost, though the operation might not be as looks focused so maybe not same results....

mirin that beard groth

hmm maybe there is a chance for some of us

god damn he mogs my whole existence

He unironically looks better after he got his surgeries.

Guests: 69. Hi IncelQueers.

I want to call BS. $30k for all that work sounds too good to be true, I don't think they even do serious maxilla work like that in SEA.
And yeah the first picture does look a little editted especially with the drastic change in his nose and no mention of a nose related procedure??

Tinder results are also insane. Got 99+ likes after one hour of uploading just one phone selfie of my face in a plain white t shirt and no bio. Also had a bunch of women messaging me first wanting to meet up. Hundreds of matches, whereas before I pretty much got zero matches after months of swiping.

lol just imagine living that life

Not sure if i remember him, probably not, but he posted in summer 2018 when i had old account. How tall is he?

I don't know exactly, I should look through his old post from lookism. Though, I know height wasn't his problem, so 6'0 at least

He looks great tbh. At least 8/10
He's 6ft3
https://lookism.net/Thread-It´s-hilarious-I-have-almost-every-incel-facial-flaw-one-could-have
luckily white with decent height (6ft3 barefoot). Still incel as fuck in the west because of face.

I have 50k saved up from workcelling 80-100 hour weeks the last couple years. I´m planning to spend it all on surgeries for my face next year. I want to correct every single flaw on that list. I refuse to be bitch smacked by life any longer.

This explains how he had the will to save up money and go through with surgery.

I would be rather cautious. If something looks too good to be true, it often is (especially if posted on some obscure internet forums). I mean this is much more impressive than virtually all before/after pictures I have seen on surgeon sites (including Sailer's)

There are also some artefacts in the after pictures, that could point to photoshopping...

why richcels are volcels tbh
@BrendioEEE
This. If you earn more than $2.5k a month, you're 100% volcel. I'm not specifically referring to Americans either.
If you're European and you earn more than 2K euros a month, you can save up for surgeries in 5 years.
>inb4 muh car, house payments, rent
Live with your parents like most young European men. You don't need a car in Europe.

I really hope you find a wife in Ukraine if anyone deserves it that's you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190704_170248.png
    IMG_20190704_170248.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 69
He took at least 4 points up lookwise dang.

Went from sub-normie to chadlite but holy 30k....thats like 2 years and a half of saving for me, and i live at my mom's lol.

Forget your house downpayment and just get surgery theory confirmed and legit lol

How did he go from flat to big cheekbones?