Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Best method to be heard by the norm pleb nobody talks about

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Going ER is now a meme and actually all this brings us is bad press and normplebs being defiant about the concept of blackpill, which is exactly what we don't want.

So, we must ask the question : what does work in order to be heard ?

Non violence is a meme as it has been proven to serve and legitimize the statu quo. Which means that, in fact, an efficient way to be heard might have to be based on violence, even on a mere symbolical level.

Dalai Lama Glasses GIF

What is the symbolical violence keeping world in order today ? We could think about the american army terrorizing the whole third world since the last century in order to keep Russians in Russia : those delocalized conflicts are here to "symbolize" the potentiality of war against the real rival.

But as we know, this is retarded, and also an outdated symbole. Besides, we can't afford to compete against the whole militaro-industrial US mafia, even if some of us appear to be well versed in crypto, eating cheap instant noodles and having jobs.

Wolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF

The real symbole of power, the real thing that can make the world listen to you in fear is very simple and kind of old fashion and cliché, though it requires far less ressources than the former solution : an atomic program.

Yes.

North Korea, with a very tiny budget and backward military department somehow achieved it, and that's precisely because of this sudden turn of events that the US giga bully stopped making jokes at them and finally became reasonnable under Trump presidency. Same could have happened with Iran if they had the opportunity to do the same and avoid the destabilizing episod it's going through because of said US giga bully.

Kim Jong Un Explosion GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

We may not be a nation, but who the hell decided you need to be a nation in order to have a nuclear program in the first place ? :feelsYall:This is why, brothers and bhais, hereby I claim the following : "All hail the incel nuclear program, our first decisive step towards the beta uprising has been made !" (in Minecraft).

Last edited:
I can donate some glow sticks… they are radioactive, right? :feelstastyman:

Could be anything, even fusion bomb at this point JFL
You do know Radioactive material will be ultra policed by every Glow in the Dark in existence? Jews don't want you to know how to make a nuke. How would you even go about getting the fathomless amounts of research, resources and man power to make even a small nuke? Plus how are you suppose to go about testing the nukes? I thought about nukes loads of times but is a pipe dream and a meme. Remember the Iraq war? "THEY HAVE NUKES MAN TIME TO SHOOT THA SHITSKINS", no evidence of Nuclear Devices was ever found. Its just another deception by governments to deceive their populace into going to war, spreading their Jewed democracy everywhere.

Incel nuclear program I think I’m done
You do know Radioactive material will be ultra policed by every Glow in the Dark in existence? Jews don't want you to know how to make a nuke. How would you even go about getting the fathomless amounts of research, resources and man power to make even a small nuke? Plus how are you suppose to go about testing the nukes? I thought about nukes loads of times but is a pipe dream and a meme. Remember the Iraq war? "THEY HAVE NUKES MAN TIME TO SHOOT THA SHITSKINS", no evidence of Nuclear Devices was ever found. Its just another deception by governments to deceive their populace into going to war, spreading their Jewed democracy everywhere.
We’ll just do it dude don’t worry about it

Incel nuclear program I think it's very high IQ tbh
tbh tbh

This true tbh. Except we aren't a nation with soil and petroleum, so the US can't technically declare war

Tenor3

Finally its time to steal the nukes.(minecraft mod)

Based supervillaincel ngl.

We need incel gangsters.

I've seen some copes before but this is king of the mountain, you wanna make a nuke jfl.