Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best moment in your life?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I don't expect it to be something incredible.

oldcel non-virgin here so no reeeeeee plz but those few short moments when I was dating a girl and had the very first sex with them.

Laying under the star filled sky with the city lights below, together with my friends at that time (now I lost contact to all of them). It was our very last evening,high school was over and the next day I was leaving to Russia. 

But this moment was so perfect, with the vodka and snickers ice cream, I will never forget the beauty of laying on this pile of woods in the middle of a field.

I guess they aren't bad. Mine was was as simple as playing my favourite game.

nausea said:
italy here, nice to meet you

hey nice about to go there for holiday

DrawingAllDay said:
It's nice to meet you as well. I live in Germany btw

ribbentropp-molotov

hith-secret-hitler-stalin-pact-75-years-ago2-E.jpeg

Playing Assassin's Creed 2. I loved that game.

Kointo said:
Playing Assassin's Creed 2. I loved that game.
yes me too, I loved the digital reconstruction of the cities

also, the next best moment for me will be the return of The Assimilator

nausea said:
also, the next best moment for me will be the return of The Assimilator

All you have now is me, The Separator.

Kointo said:
All you have now is me, The Separator.

You will never be the true King: a rat can never be a horse.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosb5RTq_LA[/video]

Passed the test to get my driver's license. Yeah I know what you are thinking. Mind you that I was a big Gran Turismo cel at the time.

The moment I realized death will put an end to all suffering.

QuantumDummy said:
The moment I realized death will put an end to all suffering.
superpowerful realization

nausea said:
You will never be the true King: a rat can never be a horse.

A unicorn can be a horse.

Getting first Skull of Gul'dan in the guild.

FeminismsCancer said:
Did someone mention my GF?

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvzCjJG4Hg[/video]

There was one time I actually got real attention from a girl (2.5 years ago)

But I fucked up and was way mentally healthier back then smh.

iblamemyself said:
Passed the test to get my driver's license. Yeah I know what you are thinking. Mind you that I was a big Gran Turismo cel at the time.

I got my licence half a year ago and havent drove once.my mom made me get it,such a waste of money.

nausea said:
elaborate?

The story is not worth it and she has a long time relationship and I don't think she even remembers me.

FeminismsCancer said:
oldcel non-virgin here so no reeeeeee plz but those few short moments when I was dating a girl and had the very first sex with them.

age when you lost it?

I can't really think of much, beating halo game's on legendary was a pretty big deal when i was younger. But nothing really springs to mind.

I can't really think of much, beating halo game's on legendary was a pretty big deal when i was younger. But nothing really springs to mind.

fukmylyf said:
age when you lost it?

19 but that was a one shot, followed by years of additional struggle, sex tourism, a mail order bride and again years of struggle before another short fling with a mother of 4 when I was 32. Nothing since and I'm 40 and broke cel.

Incelibate anarchist said:
iblamemyself said:
I got my licence half a year ago and havent drove once.my mom made me get it,such a waste of money.
Ya never know how it is going to help.

FeminismsCancer said:
19 but that was a one shot, followed by years of additional struggle, sex tourism, a mail order bride and again years of struggle before another short fling with a mother of 4 when I was 32. Nothing since and I'm 40 and broke cel.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

tenor.gif

fukmylyf said:
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

tenor.gif

Why? I'm far from a good looking slayer. I've always had to struggle or betabux or hookercel.

FeminismsCancer said:
Why? I'm far from a good looking slayer. I've always had to struggle or betabux or hookercel.

Doesn't matter, you had sex so fuck you, LOL. 

But seriously, in response to the OP, shooting heroin was probably the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life. 

The happiest period of my life was either being a kid, or my early 30s. In my youth I was oblivious and happy. My early 30s was when I finally had some money besides the paycheck to paycheck bullshit.

FeminismsCancer said:

But seriously, in response to the OP, shooting heroin was probably the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life. 

The happiest period of my life was either being a kid, or my early 30s. In my youth I was oblivious and happy. My early 30s was when I finally had some money besides the paycheck to paycheck bullshit.

nausea said:
shooting at Jean d'Arc??

LOL she's a heroine, not a heroin. 

Although sometimes I do spell it heroine because she saves and comforts me so sweetly when I require it.

Sub8Hate said:

You can too by doing what I did so it should be lifefuel.

FeminismsCancer said:

Well, if you know my story, then you know the deal. But the life fuel is weak, it won't even combust anymore. I'm going to try my best for happiness, but I don't know, I just don't know bro.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
shooting at Jean d'Arc??
LOL she's a heroine, not a heroin.
Although sometimes I do spell it heroine because she saves and comforts me so sweetly when I require it.
dangerous, man

FeminismsCancer said:
doing what I did
hooker?

FeminismsCancer said:

we need a full story on the mail order bride.

nausea said:
dangerous, man

Yeah, I'm thinking of quiting. I use it like twice a year, if that, and I don't shoot it. I only did that twice, but stopped because it was too. Fucking. Good.

fukmylyf said:
FeminismsCancer said:
You can too by doing what I did so it should be lifefuel.
ah that thing yea, he told me, it's on the forum somewhere

fukmylyf said:

She was from Suriname, a dirt poor country in Latin America.
I think it's even poorer now so it may be an option for white guys especially.

The best and happiest moments of my life involve my mom letting me not go to school and so i stay at home and play ps2 games.

FeminismsCancer said:
She was from Suriname, a dirt poor country in Latin America.
I think it's even poorer now so it may be an option for white guys especially.

this doesn't qualify as a full story.

I won a local drum contest once. Damn near ripped off my steering wheel on the way home, I was so fucking pumped.

Got killed in the finals, though. To be fair, two of those guys went on to big time.

Basically pre-puberty lol.

But I'd have to say the days that I played video games, not giving a single fuck about the future, girls, and whatever.