Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best moment in your life?

fukmylyf said:
this doesn't qualify as a full story.

What else do you want to know?

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah, I'm thinking of quiting. I use it like twice a year, if that, and I don't shoot it. I only did that twice, but stopped because it was too. Fucking. Good.

I have heard it's the best feeling you can ever have. Only problem is addiction, but if you only do it twice a year it should be that bad.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I have heard it's the best feeling you can ever have. Only problem is addiction, but if you only do it twice a year it should be that bad.

Yeah, it's OK, but it's been about 16 years that I've been using, lol.

The fear of addiction is always on my mind, so I make sure to never buy a bag. 

I'll have the guy give me a line, I'll snort it, then I'll get the fuck outta there.

when i got sulfuras on wow

nah but srsly it was when i used to leave school early and teachers wouldnt give me detentions cause they knew i was mentally fucked from bullying cause of the way i looked, those days were lit asf

Back when I still hung out regularly with a group of male friends we spent the night camping in an empty lot near the woods. Spent the whole night just talking, it was probably the highlight of my life.

When I squeezed a girls ass in elementary and middle school, so soft and gooey