Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best nations for white nationalists ?

B

bcroger

Major
most white Americans don't give a chit about race. Even most Republican, white women would fuck a nigger. Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches on a conservative pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Also, the USA is only 60% white and that number is declining. I would say that white nationalists should move to a more based European nation. Italy is over 95% white (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) and right wing. Poland , Hungary are also good. Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

Last edited:
Sadly, most White countries are cucked.

Even EE ones are sadly, though they seem to have held out much better against globohomo as a whole.

Best option ig is EE, though don't expect to be getting a White Slav foid, since they are quite awful & are goldigging whores.

But still, EE mogs the West in many ways.

most white Americans don't give a chit about race. Even most Republican, white women would fuck a nigger. Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches on a conservative pro Trump dating app.

Also, the USA is only 60% white and that number is declining. I would say that white nationalists should move to a more based European nation. Italy is over 95% white (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) and right wing. Poland , Hungary are also good. Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking black man, just as white American, French and British women would.

Keep niggers away from them

unironically russia

It is time for whites to boost up their natality or get destroyed by ethnics.

:feelskek:we will always come there to ruin the dating market

Anywhere in the balkans

It is time for whites to boost up their natality or get destroyed by ethnics.
Hence, why I would like some system which combines economic corporatism, extremely regulated immigration, arranged marriages based around looks matching & geneticsmatching, etc.

In fact, I even read that Hitler encouraged the poor working class(mostly ugly people ofc) to have more kids, since he wanted a nation of workers, soldiers, etc.

Maybe even some Sharia would help, but that's as far as I will go when it comes to religion; religion & "trad" is all cope.

This tbh.

I will never get why some Whites support Ukraine or AZOG.

@TBIcel
Some may have friends there or family or loved ones.

Also i dont see why someone with such a huge country would invade someone.

Its another country and is not really russian or USSR anymore.

Heck my country used to be shared between 2 nations but we broke free
So same shit basically, They want to be free and their own nation.

Some may have friends there or family or loved ones.

Also i dont see why someone with such a huge country would invade someone.

Its another country and is not really russian or USSR anymore.

Heck my country used to be shared between 2 nations but we broke free
So same shit basically, They want to be free and their own nation.
I've done research, and Ukrainian is just a bastardized form of the Russian language.

Ukraine was historically heavily tied to Russia, and was considered to be just another province of it.

I also want to point out, I have nothing against most Hohols, except the Jew ones.

I've done research, and Ukrainian is just a bastardized form of the Russian language.

Ukraine was historically heavily tied to Russia, and was considered to be just another province of it.

I also want to point out, I have nothing against most Hohols, except the Jew ones.
Same way my language was used to be a peasant language and "great polish language" was used by the nobles of my country. Maybe that's why lithuanians sympathize with jewkrainians this much.

for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

France is as racist as it gets, but they worship niggers and have 5% of them.

If you want to be surrounded by racists go to France. Fuck the French.

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

I always thought that Frace was like the USA in terms of nigger worship

Italy isn't white nigga

Italians aren't white?
Never were unless you go to the north rich area which is full of nigger refugees lol
Italy is doomed

Everything east of Germany and Austria

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

I heard they would beat up non whites in villages brutal

they don't exist

Also, the USA is only 60% white and that number is declining. I would say that white nationalists should move to a more based European nation. Italy is over 95% white (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) and right wing. Poland , Hungary are also good. Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

The only white people that are absolutely intimidating and have balls or Eastern Europeans and Russians Unfortunately they have very corrupt governments and there is a war going on in the Ukraine but if I had the ability to move to Eastern Europe and the money and I learned the language I would be the first one there at the airport gate

The only white people that are absolutely intimidating and have balls or Eastern Europeans and Russians Unfortunately they have very corrupt governments and there is a war going on in the Ukraine but if I had the ability to move to Eastern Europe and the money and I learned the language I would be the first one there at the airport gate
Yep. The issue with eastern Europe is that its at war. Full of corrupt governments as well.

Your best bet would be Italy or Greece

Yep. The issue with eastern Europe is that its at war. Full of corrupt governments as well.

Your best bet would be Italy or Greece
I have an Italian last name I wonder if I can immigrate their? I don't know if there is a long return for Italy I know Ireland has it but I don't think they would accept somebody with my last name.

Cartels should Decapitate White Coal Burners, so we can watch that shit on Gore websites and the NSFW section on .is.
Cartels take a longer time to cut through the spinal cord, in comparison to ISIS style execution video´s.
I´m really sick of the White race Traitors.

What about norway
Israel is full of shitskin Jewish arabs , so called "white" Jews and shitskin Muslims.

I know you're joking, but still

What about norway
Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

Plenty of 90%+ white regions in western Europe, but most of the women there would fuck niggers. Whats the point in living around whites if the women there would fuck a nigger at any change they get?

I can't keep my AR-15 in Italy. You have to keep in mind a lot of European countries are becoming less white at an extremely rapid rate. At least in the JewSA, I get to keep my AR to protect myself from spics and niggers.

I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.
Women anywhere would do this. Women are not race-loyal, physical attractiveness transcends race
unironically russia
It's illegal to be a white nationalist in Russia

Women anywhere would do this. Women are not race-loyal, physical attractiveness transcends race

russia has multiple laws on paper but in reality they rarely enforce. theyve moved on from their soviet ways

russia has multiple laws on paper but in reality they rarely enforce. theyve moved on from their soviet ways
White nationalists were jailed en masse in the 2000s and 2010s; the state also killed figureheads like Tesak

Japinese and indian women would not fuck niggers. They openly called them scary:

I saw an interview with Indian women( can't fine the video anymore, maybe deleted) and only about 50% said they would date a black. My guess is that its probably close to 80% in reality. Keep in mind that these are mostly educated, young women in major Asian cities. Not the ones in the villages/towns. If women in Japan and India would not fuck niggers, I doubt Chinese women would. China is far more racist and less westernized than Japan.

Only white women(specifically the ones in the USA/Canada and Australia and western Europe) are dumb enough to fuck niggers as a whole.

Last edited:
White nationalists were jailed en masse in the 2000s and 2010s; the state also killed figureheads like Tesak
if you have a large organized force and you make yourself loud and clear enough of course eventually youre gonna get punished. but on an individual level you have more freedom there than the US. a dangerous amount of freedom actually

Japinese and indian women would not fuck niggers. They openly called them scary:

I saw an interview with Indian women and only about 50% said they would date a black
They wouldn’t fuck the typical nigger, but they’d definitely fuck Tyrones like J. Meeks

on an individual level you have more freedom there than the US. a dangerous amount of freedom actually
Maybe so, but that’s only cause their own glowniggers don’t have as many resources to put towards stalking you as American glowniggers do

They wouldn’t fuck the typical nigger, but they’d definitely fuck Tyrones like J. Meeks
If they openly said that they would not fuck a nigger on a camera in front of strangers, I doubt that they would behind closed doors. Most people would lie about these things in front of a camera. Maybe like 1 in a million niggers are good enough for them, but 99.9% would not make the cut for Japanese or Indian women. Western women are far more open to fuck niggers.

Now again, keep in mind that these are mostly educated, young women in major Asian cities and colleges/universities. Not the ones in the villages/towns or uneducated ones. If women in urban Japan and India would not fuck niggers, I doubt Chinese women would. China is far more racist and less westernized than Japan. Again, maybe SOME exceptions with meeks or whatever, but extremely rare. Most western women would fuck even a slightly attractive nigger.

Its mostly American/Canadian/Australian, western European women who are dumb enough fuck niggers.

Most western women would fuck even a slightly attractive nigger.
This is an exaggeration. The foids you see going for nigs are usually ghetto types themselves.
0_Kaylee.jpg