Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best nations for white nationalists ?

D
most white Americans don't give a chit about race. Even most Republican, white women would fuck a nigger. Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches on a conservative pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Also, the USA is only 60% white and that number is declining. I would say that white nationalists should move to a more based European nation. Italy is over 95% white (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) and right wing. Poland , Hungary are also good. Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

Daghestan and chechenya

60% white? go to sleep usa is like 48% white they put turkish and arabic people as white.

60% white? go to sleep usa is like 48% white they put turkish and arabic people as white.
True. Who can trust these kike statistics anymore? Go to any inner city. Its hard to see a single white person. Most public schools look to be like 70% non-white.

Last edited:
Sadly, most White countries are cucked.

Even EE ones are sadly, though they seem to have held out much better against globohomo as a whole.

Best option ig is EE, though don't expect to be getting a White Slav foid, since they are quite awful & are goldigging whores.

But still, EE mogs the West in many ways.
A big reason they don't get cucked as much is because they are relatively poor. Tbh, poverty is a good protection against globohomo; no one has time for they/them pronouns when they need to think about if dinner is gonna come tonight.

Also, these countries tend to have strong social structures and a young, vibrant community so that there's not much"need" for 'social' media, which ironically makes a society more antisocial.

most white Americans don't give a chit about race. Even most Republican, white women would fuck a nigger. Here is a video of a black man getting loads of matches on a conservative pro Trump dating app.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK0-yCpDqvk

Also, the USA is only 60% white and that number is declining. I would say that white nationalists should move to a more based European nation. Italy is over 95% white (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration ) and right wing. Poland , Hungary are also good. Most Nordic nations are also over 90% white but i'm not sure how racially aware they are. I bet most women in nordic nations, such as Norway, Finland or Netherlands would drop their panties for good looking nigger or Arab , just as white American, French and British women would.

Daghestan and Chechnya are good for white nationalism to thrive first you have to Be a Muslim.

But I want an elaborate reply about what u think regarding places like Daghestan amen chechanya for white nationalism.Just thanks is
like very limited understanding

Rural parts of the USA. One time I was passing through a rural part of Missouri and the town was littered with confederate flags. There were even some Nazi flags on some peoples porches JFL
I went into a gas station and everyone looked dirty and on meth (not surprising)

South Africa. It’s full of niggers, so you’d get to break out some old AKs and Maxim guns and mow down hordes of black filth