Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best plan to gradually reduce chad's success without ER?

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
There’s nothing you can do

Enforced monogamy and teaching/drilling in their heads right values for foids

When I was 17 I used to find Stacies on instagram and I'd troll them by DMing them and saying their boyfriend cheated on them with a random girl that went to the same school as her. Most of them believed me and I think I really ruined some of their relationships :feelskek:

bring sharia to your country

When I was 17 I used to find Stacies on instagram and I'd troll them by DMing them and saying their boyfriend cheated on them with a random girl that went to the same school as her. Most of them believed me and I think I really ruined some of their relationships :feelskek:
gigakek :feelshaha:

This topic is never talked about but it is the only conceivable way of bottlenecking female hypergamy. Traditionally marriage aka enforced monogamy limited chad to 1 female at a time but now that has been gone since 1970. The only non violent way might be to socially ostracize Chad for being a man-whore? On the apps I use some of chads mog me to hell I want them to fuck off but they will never leave

Beat them till there physically deformed

Put leuprorelin in their drinks and they won’t be able to spread their genes anymore

put estrogen in his food

mirin ur humongous brain ngl. :bigbrain:

My best idea is to get femoids to teach Chad hypergamy in feminist classes. It's hypergamy that the top 5% of men engage in and it's wrong/deeply immoral. Basically pit the foids against the chads.

My best idea is to get femoids to teach Chad hypergamy in feminist classes. It's hypergamy that the top 5% of men engage in and it's wrong/deeply immoral. Basically pit the foids against the chads.
High IQ user