Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Best Suicide Method?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I'm done with life. I planned to kill myself when my dad got a gun but I'm ready to do it now.

Someone please tell me the best, least painful and most accessible suicide method (minus firearms)

I'm 100% serious

Jump off a cliff

I'm done with life. I planned to kill myself when my dad got a gun but I'm ready to do it now.

Someone please tell me the best, least painful and most accessible suicide method (minus firearms)

I'm 100% serious
How old are you?

Jumping from a 13 floor building

Just go through my previous threads.

I have NOTHING to live for.
you are 16. Your body still has a few years to develop while your brain has a decade.,

suffocate with pure nitrogen gas (in video game)

Well your life can get better. My teenage years were mostly shitty too.

Jump off a bridge or tall building. Trust me, you won't survive. Not sure why you are being so picky pussy, this is suicide we are talking about. It's clear you have zero interest in actually doing it because every suggestion so far you have a convenient excuse. Drown yourself, inhale a lot of carbon monoxide (car fumes), hang yourself. So many ways. Do the homework yourself :feelsUgh:
You dumb faggot I don't want to be a vegetable for the rest of my life. If someone gave me a method that actually had a 99% chance of succeeding I'd do it.

Killing yourself is easy. Foids AW are the only one making up difficulties because in the end they don't want death, just attention.

When you want it, you find it without asking anyone. I knew someone who commited suicide, nobody knew until it was too late.

i got a gun and a knife in the military but cant decided what to use

Try to bring as many people as you can with you in the other world :feelsaww: