Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm done living in fear

H

heimi233

Greycel
i'm 100% serious right now, I went to a store for some booze and while going back home, I noticed that some femoid was following me all the way to the block of flats I live in. This shit happens too often, whenever I go somewhere, someone is behind me, not for a while, but mostly all the way to my destination I get followed. Why the fuck do (((they))) have to do it, don't they have other stuff to do?!

I'm done with that, fuck this shit, I'm buying pepper spray and next time someone behind me goes too close, I'll use it for self defense (in roblox)
what do y'all think? good idea or better just stay home?

EDIT: sorry for spelling, but I'm still trembling a bit after emotional breakdown, try understand me, cause I really feel threatened sometimes

Last edited:
Extremely strong first post! :feelsthink:

Brutal first post

Never relax around them, pepperspraymaxxing is the way boyo

Why do foids bother to follow you? Are you secretly a mogger chad? :chad:

Sounds like you've got it all figured out, buddy boyo.

Why do foids bother to follow you? Are you secretly a mogger chad? :chad:
I wish I was, but I'm so repulsive that femoids would rather blind themselves with sickle than look at my subhuman height (160 cm, idk how much is that in US metrics) and my even more subhuman face

no one is following you retard you are just schizo, if you are an incel they would avoid u not follow u tf

I have faith in you friend

no one is following you retard you are just schizo, if you are an incel they would avoid u not follow u tf
if it was in crowded city then sure, cause there are a lot of people, but for fuck's sake, if I'm walking on empty sidewalk and suddenly someone appears and goes exactly where I walk, then something ain't right

You might have schizophrenia

Brutal first post

Never relax around them, pepperspraymaxxing is the way boyo
Make sure it has marking dye in it. That will help you if you go to court.

Also if you call 911 or whatever it is in your country, make sure to tell them that YOU ARE A VICTIM OF A CRIME. This will be extremely helpful in a court of law because the burden of proof will be on her to disprove it.

#notlegaladvice

you are a victim of foid pursuit/desire

Everyday I walk out I embrace confrontation fuck around find out